☼ manymoretodays: off many years of many medications

manymoretodays

On 3/1/2018 at 7:42 AM, manymoretodays said:

Hi Frogie,

On the car.......pfffft, it's just a thing.  Perhaps I'll delve into public transit.  Everything happens for a reason.  I may need just enough car to get to the bus area and then make connections.  

And yes, the snow is grrrreat for my brother who is off for a more intense ski ing adventure soon.

Wishing you the best.  I would go for less of a decrease if I were you.  However, I am not you.  I take it that you have already made the change, or did you mean at the end of March?  Do track symptoms the best you can........over on your introduction/journal.  Hoping for the best with your vision, headaches, and any thyroid symptoms.

Happy ides of March.......good ides.........great ides..........  Looks like the ides wasn't necessarily on the first of March.  Shakespeare.   The saying goes......beware of the ides of March.........  I'll go with the February 15th date for myself as it's past.  Looking forward to the healing tides of March.  

Houseguests up soon and a busy day to come.   I've got to get to the bills before breakfast.

Love, peace, healing/inrecovery, and growth,

manymoretodays

Thanks! Already did my taper but I'll be fine, always am. The nausea is always a side effect for me. But it goes away.

Now I need snow! And I would be happy. 

You can pay my bills lol... Have fun with your house guests . :)

Take care,

Frogie xx

Edited by manymoretodays

PREVIOUS medications and discontinuations: Have been on medications since 1996. 

Valium, Gabapentin, Lamictal, Prilosec and Zantac from 2000 to 2015 with a fast taper by a psychiatrist.

Liquid Lexapro Nov, 2016 to 31-March, 2019 Lexapro free!!! (total Lexapro taper was 4 years-started with pill form)

---CURRENT MEDICATIONS:Supplements:Milk Thistle, Metamucil, Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin D3, Levothyroxine 25mcg, Vitamin C, Krill oil.

Xanax 1mg 3x day June, 2000 to 19-September, 2020 Went from .150 grams (average weight of 1 Xanax) 3x day to .003 grams 3x day. April 1, 2021 went back on 1mg a day. Started tapering May 19, 2023. July 28, 2023-approximately .87mg. Dr. fast tapered me at the end and realized he messed up. Prescribe it again and I am doing "slower than a turtle" taper.

19-September, 2020 Xanax free!!! (total Xanax taper was 15-1/2 months-1-June, 2019-19-September, 2020)

I am not a medical professional.

The suggestions I make are based on personal experience.

• Moderator Emeritus

......did a bit more editing that you may have missed.  Signature.  Track symptoms.  See if you get the same ones....... this time........ at the same time out from your taper.

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

5/28/2015-off Adderal salts 2.5mg. (I had been on that since hospital 10/2014)

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

2016 Dec 16 medication free!!

Longer signature post here, with current supplements.

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing

11 minutes ago, manymoretodays said:

......did a bit more editing that you may have missed.  Signature.  Track symptoms.  See if you get the same ones....... this time........ at the same time out from your taper.

I will update my signature, missed that. I'll track my symptoms, always do.

Thanks for the reminders.

Take care,

Frogie xx

Valium, Gabapentin, Lamictal, Prilosec and Zantac from 2000 to 2015 with a fast taper by a psychiatrist.

Liquid Lexapro Nov, 2016 to 31-March, 2019 Lexapro free!!! (total Lexapro taper was 4 years-started with pill form)

---CURRENT MEDICATIONS:Supplements:Milk Thistle, Metamucil, Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin D3, Levothyroxine 25mcg, Vitamin C, Krill oil.

Xanax 1mg 3x day June, 2000 to 19-September, 2020 Went from .150 grams (average weight of 1 Xanax) 3x day to .003 grams 3x day. April 1, 2021 went back on 1mg a day. Started tapering May 19, 2023. July 28, 2023-approximately .87mg. Dr. fast tapered me at the end and realized he messed up. Prescribe it again and I am doing "slower than a turtle" taper.

19-September, 2020 Xanax free!!! (total Xanax taper was 15-1/2 months-1-June, 2019-19-September, 2020)

• Moderator Emeritus

MMT, thanks for dropping by and for your well wishes. 

Gridley Introduction

Lexapro 20 mg since 2004.  Begin Brassmonkey Slide Taper Jan. 2017.   

End 2017 year 1 of taper at 9.25mg 

End 2018 year 2 of taper at 4.1mg

End 2019 year 3 of taper at 1.0mg  

Oct. 30, 2020  Jump to zero from 0.025mg.  Current dose: 0.000mg

3 year, 10 month taper is 100% complete.

Ativan 1 mg to 1.875mg 1986-2020, two CT's and reinstatements

Nov. 2020, 7-week Ativan-Valium crossover to 18.75mg Valium

Feb. 2021, begin 10%/4 week taper of 18.75mg Valium 

End 2021  year 1 of Valium taper at 6mg

End 2022 year 2 of Valium taper at 2.75mg 

End 2023 year 3 of Valium taper at 1mg

Jan. 24, 2024: Hold at 1mg and shift to Imipramine taper.

Taper is 95% complete.

Imipramine 75 mg daily since 1986.  Jan.-Sept. 2016 tapered to 14.4mg  

March 22, 2022: Begin 10%/4 week taper

Aug. 5, 2022: hold at 9.5mg and shift to Valium taper

Jan. 24, 2024: Resume Imipramine taper.  Current dose as of April 1: 6.8mg

Taper is 91% complete.  

Supplements: multiple, quercetin, omega-3, vitamins C, E and D3, magnesium glycinate, probiotics, zinc, melatonin .3mg, iron, serrapeptase, nattokinase

I am not a medical professional and this is not medical advice but simply information based on my own experience, as well as other members who have survived these drugs.

MMT ~ dropping by like I used to ~ to talk about stuff ~ sons/ suns etc. and say Hi . We both have that in common ~ Snow ... in your world and Sun and heat ... over here in Oz Sending Love ... ~

Ali

Many SSRI's and SSNRI's over 20 years. Zoloft for 7 years followed by Effexor, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Pristiq, Valdoxan, Mianserin and more - on and off. No tapering. Cold turkey off Valdoxan - end of May 2014

Psych Drug - free since May 2014

• Moderator Emeritus

(((((())))))  I'm a butterfly today. (((((AliG))))) too!  I love that you stopped by.  Let's talk Aussie or something.  Aussie W/D symptom list for today.......I'll work on mine.  B)  Thank you.  And Gridley.  And Frogie.  And Kristine.

It's going good with the house/home guests........after working out a few things.  Geeze, people can be really particular sometimes, including me....... but so nice to be doing meals together and some help with chores.  And the snow keeps on coming so mmt will be a low grade ski bum for a couple of days.  Much needed.

Son/Sun's new place is kind of better than the old and he IS working........so, good good enough, this Mom is proud.  He likes my family members a lot so just the diversion may help him.  Hope, hope, hope.  (((((son, son, son)))))))

On 3/1/2018 at 7:47 AM, Frogie said:

Now I need snow! And I would be happy.

Here is some snow Frogie.......if it did not come through the internet.........well then.......be happy in spite of it all.  Or not.  Even happy all the time is over rated.  Truly............ but let us know what does make you happiest or happier.  I know Brownie does.  And moving back home does......or the thoughts around that.  What else?  Write me a poem if you want.  Better yet......do a poem or just some prose of how you feel.  It helps me......to do so.........it turns the negative, scary stuff, into manageable, and  even ironically laughable sometimes.

Hovering bodies around my work/relax station here so..........maybe out for a walk before the weather really changes.  The birds are still.  The cat is a bit off put by a change in her routine.  And all is very well.  For which I am very thankful.  Chhhh.......chhhh........chhhanges, internal and external can be managed.  I am really proud of myself........not to sound conceited........just because I am........good enough, strong enough.........I feel a song and strum(guitar) coming on.

Okie dokie, I'm off to.......oh darn........probably have a smokie(tobacco).  Still tapering.......down to 12 some days.  Starting to forget I want one sometimes.

Love, peace, healing/inrecovery, and grrrrrowth,

mmt

Edited by manymoretodays

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderator Emeritus

Well.  All is well.  And I certainly cannot complain as far as the abundance in my life right now.

The good news is.......my usual GP is still on my insurance plan, so is quite affordable and will see him in a couple of weeks.  The not so good news is........my erythema multiforme(EM), somewhat minor.......yet, just the same, is back!  And I'm on it.......as far as the required self care and extra rest required, as it does come with a fair amount of fatigue.  So I get to take some time this week to take care of some domestic affairs.  Housekeeping really......and get the good old paper mache' type bunny out on the front porch to welcome Spring and Easter as well.  The kids love him and so do I.  He stands out there ready to greet and welcome.

The other good news is that my dental appointment.......just a cleaning, mind you.........that was last week went very well.  Pleased to report no cavities.  I've got to wonder if somehow the cleaning precipitated a bit of the oral involvement with the EM.  Just some swollen tissues in the mouth at present.  I can eat well still.  Not a ton of the skin involvement.  Very thankful for that.  Darn hypersensitivity!!!  And immune system.......it just falters from time to time.  Staying balanced.  And thankful for the shape I am in.  Boy howdy........it could be worse, eh?

A little bit of grief processing around a changed relationship.  It was very good.....all in all.  Just not a keeper.  A dear one.  Friendship remains.  Love.  Care.  And just a bit of sadness around lost hopes is left.

So.......obviously, a little less on the motion therapy or exercise/meditative movement.  Just a bit more gentle with myself right now.  A slower dance/yoga routine of sorts.  Nothing lost.  So very much gained.

Going to extend my "goal setting".  Possibly.  As far as the "getting back to work" goes.  I have an appointment later today in this regard.   I may get some goals set on the.......what feels like "the fly".  I had to cancel my last appointment due to auto difficulties.  And it is really a slow go with my counselor and the "signers"(she is deaf).  And we are nearing the deadline for goal setting.  I feel that if we/she and I can take equal responsibility for delays.........then I will possibly stay with her, versus switching to another counselor.  I continue to learn more, and stay open to working within the "system".  Figuring out how I, for one, may be able to start to change the paradigm........if even by doing it one person at a time.  And within the boundaries of this complicated complex political system that I am only........oh so much more aware of.  Working on my voice.......I mean.......MY.......VOICE........making it count somewhere........ 

All that being said.......I may take care of today as best as possible and then just color or redecorate my mirror or something.  I'm challenged.......not limited, not disabled........just challenged.

Presently, the automotive vehicles are passable, as far as functioning now.  I should pick one to sell, although the resale value at this point is not going to be all that profitable.  So may make an adventure out of figuring out all the public transit around here.  Use the extra travel time to read some of my many books or listen to music. 

The weather is great.   Although, I am seriously, privately hoping for one last winter storm.  Let March go on out like a Lion.  Not likely.......but one never knows.  And then again it is fun to put on an Easter Frock that is springy.  Heck, maybe a hat this year as I have not, to date, adjusted to my hair completely and lovingly yet.

Oh, will listen to Norman Doidge, M.D. next week, as well as others, at a conference in the bigger city.  He writes about neuroplasticity.  I got a paperback copy of his, The Brain's Way of Healing,  book to study before then.  I hope I can snag a minute or two with him.  However, it's a big conference........so maybe just an autograph for my book, with some healing thought.

Okie dokie.  Doing well.......and I mean........ I.......am.........doing.........well.  It's not that difficult anymore.  Well.  HAOLA!  Just a little slow at present........yet plugging along like any fine warrior would do.......one foot in front of the other..........counting my blessings.  I can go barefoot from time to time as it is warm enough.  And I remain........strong enough.  With a little help from my friends........all my relations.

Love, peace, healing/inrecovery now baby, and growing,

manymoretodays

Edited by manymoretodays
some grammar, punctuation

I'm still writing in black, but not bold.

I want to apologize to you for talking about my problem. I failed on even trying to cut back on my Xanax.

I'm angry with myself for not standing up to the dr and I'm angry with myself for being a failure. I couldn't even last 3 days.

Xanax is mean. I took 1 step forward and 20 steps back.

But please accept my apology. 

Take care,

Frogie xx

On 3/13/2018 at 1:05 PM, manymoretodays said:

A little bit of grief processing around a changed relationship.  It was very good.....all in all.  Just not a keeper.  A dear one.  Friendship remains.  Love.  Care.  And just a bit of sadness around lost hopes is left.

So.......obviously, a little less on the motion therapy or exercise/meditative movement.  Just a bit more gentle with myself right now.  A slower dance/yoga routine of sorts.  Nothing lost.  So very much gained.

Going to extend my "goal setting".  Possibly.  As far as the "getting back to work" goes.  I have an appointment later today in this regard.   I may get some goals set on the.......what feels like "the fly".  I had to cancel my last appointment due to auto difficulties.  And it is really a slow go with my counselor and the "signers"(she is deaf).  And we are nearing the deadline for goal setting.  I feel that if we/she and I can take equal responsibility for delays.........then I will possibly stay with her, versus switching to another counselor.  I continue to learn more, and stay open to working within the "system".  Figuring out how I, for one, may be able to start to change the paradigm........if even by doing it one person at a time.  And within the boundaries of this complicated complex political system that I am only........oh so much more aware of.  Working on my voice.......I mean.......MY.......VOICE........making it count somewhere........ 

Sorry to hear about your upsetting relationship change. That feeling of loss can be intense. 

Are you done with cars, or just doing a switch up with your vehicles? I've moved myself around with bus passes and bikes for years, and just got my first car last week. A really old one given to me by my cousin. I'm grateful for it because it saves me a ton of time and I'm trying to get things ready for work, so I need to be more efficient. However, today I was actually thinking about how I miss sitting on the bus with all of the bus people and listening to my favourite music on headphones.

Enjoy your conference!

2004: Clonazepam and Celexa. 2005 - 2006: Effexor, then increased to high dose, then switched to Valproate and Seroquel. 2007: Wellbutrin + Strattera + Celexa. 2007 - 2008: Wellbutrin + Adderall + Paxil. 2008 - 2012: Wellbutrin + occasional SSRIs when I had worsened "depression", which happened around 4 times, usually after CT of WB. 2012 - 2014: WB + Sertraline, then WB + Pristiq (awful W/D) then WB + rTMS, then ketamine. 2014 - 2016: Wellbutrin 200 mg + Abilify 4 mg + Adderall 20-40 mg + Cipralex 20 mg. Oct 2016: "Tapered" Cipralex, felt outrageously anxious, irritable. Dec 2016: "Tapered" Adderall, then felt depressed, hopeless, fatigued.  Feb 6 2017: reinstated 20 mg Adderall. Mar 2017: switched to Vyvanse, upped to 30 mg. May - Aug 2017: "Tapered" Vyvanse + Abilify to zero. Oct 25, 2017: Wellbutrin from 200 to 100 mg. Sep 10, 2018:  Wellbutrin from 90 to 60 mg. Oct 29, 2018: WB from 60 to 50 mg. Dec 19, 2018: WB from 50 to 45 mg. Apr 15, 2019: WB 41 mg. May 14, 2019: WB 37 mg. Jun 8, 2019: WB 33 mg. Jul 22: WB 30 mg, then down by around 10% per month. Aug 2020: 0

Working hard to take my life back. Anything I say here is as a friend or peer supporter; it is not medical advice.

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Marmot!

Per usual.......I'll give it some time........probably more time than the average Joe/Jane.........as far as the car business goes.

The conference WAS.  Over now and it had it's pluses and minuses.  And I continue on........ living in a fair amount of anonymity........as far as my experiences go.  It feels like fakery a lot, and is tough on the spirit.

Just nuturing myself now...... and for some time to come I expect.  Nothing ventured nothing gained.  Going to just hold on further venturing for a bit.  Plenty to keep me occupied and lot's of catch up to do.

Thanks for the note.

manymoretodays 

and a p.s.  Oh yah.......the work.  Will hopefully snag something PT on my own here.  Soon enough or not.  For me, it's not essential, as I've already pretty much failed as far as societal expectations go(as far as perhaps "Trump's America" :P vision.....as well as the "system", as is).   Looking forward to my continued adventures in being human.

Edited by manymoretodays
added a p.s.

• Moderator Emeritus

Mid morning and I am happy to report a nice middle path for today.  It's almost a Holiday Weekend for me.  Easter!  Why not?

I just thought I would stop in and share what is helping keep me calm and present.

Some of you won't be surprised.  Here are couple of links:

https://beyondmeds.com/2015/07/26/stimulate-vagus-nerve/

That one came from the list from this one:

https://beyondmeds.com/2014/04/20/limbic-kindling/

I get it......I mean I understand in a rational/logical way what happens with me........even now.........off medications completely.........  Yet to get back to middle ground, the good red road........I too........have to practice the more simple exercises.  And some good ones are there in the first link.  It's my way of self nuturing until I get some further wisdom from within.  And it will come......it does......always.  Meantime a good imagination helps a ton.  And getting prepared.........for some most awesome further changes in my life, as is, as was........whatever......B);):rolleyes:

Brief GP appointment, sick visit type of thing, went well this week.  Will get some lab work checked around May or so.

I won't forget to smile and give a hug somewhere today.......get my eyes up to the sky.......... make somebody laugh I hope as well.

And Ooooommmmmmmm.......in that deep gutteral way(Tarzan yell?)

manymoretodays

5 minutes ago, manymoretodays said:

Mid morning and I am happy to report a nice middle path for today.  It's almost a Holiday Weekend for me.  Easter!  Why not?

I just thought I would stop in and share what is helping keep me calm and present.

Some of you won't be surprised.  Here are couple of links:

https://beyondmeds.com/2015/07/26/stimulate-vagus-nerve/

That one came from the list from this one:

https://beyondmeds.com/2014/04/20/limbic-kindling/

I get it......I mean I understand in a rational/logical way what happens with me........even now.........off medications completely.........  Yet to get back to middle ground, the good red road........I too........have to practice the more simple exercises.  And some good ones are there in the first link.  It's my way of self nuturing until I get some further wisdom from within.  And it will come......it does......always.  Meantime a good imagination helps a ton.  And getting prepared.........for some most awesome further changes in my life, as is, as was........whatever......B);):rolleyes:

Brief GP appointment, sick visit type of thing, went well this week.  Will get some lab work checked around May or so.

I won't forget to smile and give a hug somewhere today.......get my eyes up to the sky.......... make somebody laugh I hope as well.

And Ooooommmmmmmm.......in that deep gutteral way(Tarzan yell?)

manymoretodays

Very nice, thank you,! 

Citalopram 20 mg

Mid June 1994- end March 1995 Then tapering 3 months 

Mid August 1995-end August 1996 Tapering 6 months 

Mid January 2000-end September 2001 Tapering 6 months

Mid October 2003-end October 2005 Tapering 7 years. 

More detailed drug history is here - ☼-kostas

Off any drug from October 2012 

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say hi.

Wondered how you were?

Take care,

Frogie xx

I posted to you a while back.

I just wanted to say hi and see how you were?

Take care,

Frogie xx

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Frogie.  Thank you Kostas.

I'll try and properly update soon.

manymoretodays

I am following along as much as I can and of course keeping you all in my meditations/prayers

Edited by manymoretodays
p.s. and elaboration

43 minutes ago, manymoretodays said:

Hi Frogie.  Thank you Kostas.

I'll try and properly update soon.

manymoretodays

I am following along as much as I can and of course keeping you all in my meditations/prayers

😊

Hi mmt,

hope you're OK. thinking of you.

hugs,ds

xx

went on Prozac 1994-99,60mg.poopout ct  back on 2001-2002,prozac weekly 2002,not working,Effexor 75 mg.?2003-mar.2004 gaining weight 8wk. taper,wellbutrin 150 mg.mar. -may 2004 ctmedfree til july 2005 back to Prozac gaining weight again,back on wellbutrin jan.2006150-300 mg.bad constipation.also was taking aygestin(hormone)perimenopausal irregular bleeding.back on Prozac around sept,?2006,hysterectomy jan30.2007(adenomyosis)off&on Prozac til 2009,citalopram about 1 mo, April 2010 no effect,Effexor again may -mar, 2011.ct,Prozac aug,-dec, 2011 &sept-nov 2012,paroxetine oct,23 2013-may 4 2014 20 mgs.tapered 6 wks.-failed RI in Oct.2014-in protracted WD.started 10 mgs. Fluoxetine May 25 2021 .Stopped fluoxetine May 2022 at 5 mgs.

• manymoretodays changed the title to ☼ manymoretodays: off many years of many medications
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderator Emeritus

Doing okay.  Thanks.  Not the first difficult thing to deal with since medication free.........yet a hard one............and I've got to admit I really held up well until this last week or two.   And I......am.......okay.  Easter was nice enough.  Snow......sunshine.......rain.........love the ever changing weather.  So many many chores and responsibilities to catch up on.  

The biggie though......

The ending of relationship

Breakup

And not a month later

he gets a pretty tough big C diagnosis

......and so.......life is fair about 2 weeks out of the year

for me, you, or even the other guy

just accept that mmt I say and go on and shine, shine, shine

choose happy and peace inside

it's made it hard to "let go" as they say

and so a few more cigarettes

darn......and coffee

and obsessive worry

and rumination

and all that

Time for this one(me) to get more active again

yes......I have isolated

in my own defense........AFTER decent solitude

there's a difference

S'okay.........and found this nugget of writing that I want to share because I like this guy and his perspective on therapy and diagnosing, etc.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/matter-personality/201209/disease-mongering-in-top-psychiatry-journal

........ it came from here:  http://survivingantidepressants.org/topic/2746-what-should-i-expect-from-my-doctor-about-withdrawal-symptoms/?tab=comments#comment-106638

One of Altos posts.  Thank you Alto :rolleyes:........there are some very interesting topics there as well...... if any of you have some interweb time.  Different paradigms around mental health.  Yay and hallelujah!!!

Love, peace, healing/and oh yah in recovery, and growing up(I think......hmmmm)

manymoretodays and hugs and smiles and joy and happiness.......just a few jags of tears now and then

Edited by manymoretodays
emoticon insert was in wrong place!!!! :-(

• Mentor

Big stuff, MMT... thinking of you.

• Prozac | late 2004-mid-2005 | CT WD in a couple months, mostly emotional
  • Sertraline 50-100mg | 11/2011-3/2014, 10/2014-3/2017
  • Sertraline fast taper March 2017, 4 weeks, OFF sertraline April 1, 2017
  • Quit alcohol May 20, 2017
  • Lifestyle changes: AA, kundalini yoga

"If you've seen a monster, even if it's horrible, that's evidence of divinity." – Damien Echols

Thinking of you MMT, sending you (((hugs))) K xo

• Citalopram 20mg - 40mg ~ approx 2010 - October 2015 (stopped over one week)
  • Parnate  20mg - 50mg and olazapine 5mg ~ Jan 2016 - May 2016 (ceased over 2 days) 
  • Lithium 450mg-900 mg and Thyroxin ~May 2016 - May 2017
  • Diazepam various doses (including PRN) ~ 2015 - 2017
  • Oxazepam various doses (including PRN) ~ May 2016 - June 2016
  • Lurasidone 20mg ~Mid May 2016 - Mid June 2016
  • Vortioxetine 10mg - 20mg ~ 6th June 2016 - 20th July 2016 (abruptly ceased)
  • Amitriptyline 200mg ~July 2016 - September 2016 (ceased over 1 week)
  • Nortriptyline  (dose ?) ~October 2016 ~ November 2016 (abruptly ceased)
  • Seroquel XR 100mg - 300mg ~ May 2016 - August 2017 (ceased over 3 weeks)
  • Escitalopram 10mg - 30mg ~ August 2016 - March 2017 (ceased over 2 weeks)
  • Bupropion 300mg ~ December 2016 - May 2017 (ceased over 1 week)
  • Clonazepam 1.5mg daily ~ July 2016 (started tapering May 2017 - September 2017 currently on 0.375mg..ie 0.125mg TDS) 27th May 2018 5% 0.357mg (possible paradoxical reaction - see benzo thread)  28th June 5% 0.337mg, 28th July 10% 0.303mg, 12th September10% 0.272mg, 18th September reinstated 10% due to intolerable WD 0.303mg, 1st October-11th Oct 10% (1% reduction over 10 days) 0.272mg, 22nd October clonazepam ceased crossed over 10mg diazepam
  •  Dexamphatamine 20mg ~ December 2016 (started tapering October 2017 - tapered 1.25mg 4th Dec 2017, 1.25mg 19th Dec 2017 6.25mg, Speed up decrease due to major interaction between Dex and fluoxetine- ref to thread 10% 17th Feb 2018 5.63mg, 10% 21st Feb 2018 5.1mg, 10% 26th Feb 2018 4.5mg 10% 28th Feb 4.1mg, 10% 1st March 3.7mg, 10% 5th March 3.3mg, 10% 8th March 3mg, 10% 10th March 2.7mg, 10% 12th March 2.4mg, 10% 14th March 2.16mg, 10% 16th March 1.94mg, 10% 18th March 1.74mg, 10% 20th March 1.57mg, 10% 21st March 1.41mg, 10% 22nd March 1.26mg, 10% 23rd March 1.13mg, 10% 24th March 1.01mg, 10% 25th March 0.9mg, 10% 27th March 0.81mg, 10% 29th March 0.73mg, 10% 31st March 0.66mg, 10% 2nd April 0.59mg , 10% 4th April 0.53mg, 10% 6th April 0.47mg, 10% 8th April 0.42mg, 10%10th April 0.37mg, 11th April 0.2mg, 12th April 0.1mg (last dose) OFF! 
  • Fluoxetine 40mg ~December 2016 - 31 Jan 2018 reduced to 20mg (probable serotonin toxicity) 10th March 2020 10mg (1:1 ratio), 7th April 9mg, 1st May 8.5mg, 15th May 8.0mg, 27th May 7.5mg, 8th Sept 7.2mg, 2nd Oct 7mg, 19th Oct 6.8mg, 28th Oct 6.6mg, 5th Nov 6.4mg, 26th Nov 6mg, 2nd April 2021 5.9mg, 9th April 5.8mg, 19th April 5.75mg, 22nd April 5.7mg, 26th April 5.65mg,28th April 5.6mg, 1st May 5.5mg, 4th May 5.45mg, 7th May 5.4mg, 10th May 5.35mg, 12th May 5.3mg, 15th May 5.25mg, 18th May 5.2mg, 20th May 5.15mg, 22nd May 5mg, 10th July 4.5mg, 9th Aug 4.48mg (switched from syringe to pipette method), 12th Aug 4.46mg, 14th Aug 4.4mg, 18th Aug 4.38mg, 19th Aug 4.36mg, 20th Aug 4.34, 21st 4.32mg, 22nd 4.3mg, 23rd Aug 4mg (hold), (micro-taper) 12th Oct 2021 3.98mg, 14th Oct 3.96mg, 15th Oct 3.94mg, 16th Oct 3.92mg, 17th Oct 3.9mg, 18th Oct 3.88mg, 19th Oct 3.86mg, 21st Oct 3.84mg, 22nd Oct 3.82mg, 23rd Oct 3.8mg, 24th Oct 3.78mg, 25th Oct 3.76mg, 26th Oct 3.74mg, 27th Oct 3.72mg, (WD reached intolerable level, reinstated 0.06mg) 28th Oct 3.8mg, 7th March 2022 3.7mg, 21st March 3.6mg, 4th April 3.5mg, 18th April 3.4mg, 2nd May 3.3mg, 16th May 3.2mg, 20th June 3.1mg, 4th July 3mg, 18th July 2.9mg, 12th September 2.7mg, 18th October 2.5mg, 14th Nov 2.3mg, 12th December 2.1mg, 18th January 2023 1.9mg, 9th July 2023 1.88mg, 16th July 1.86mg, 23rd July 1.84mg, 30th July 1.82mg, 6th Aug 1.80mg, 10th Sept 1.7mg, 12th Oct 1.68mg, 23rd Oct 1.66mg, 30th Oct 1.64mg, 6th Nov 1.62mg, 13th Nov 1.60mg, (2:1 ratio) 30th Dec 1.597mg, 7th Jan 2024 1.595mg, 8th 1.592mg,  10th 1.589, 11th 1.587, 12th 1.585, 13th 1.583, 14th 1.58 cont… 5th Feb 1.56mg, 11th Feb 1.55mg, 19th Feb 1.54mg, 26th Feb 1.53mg, 4th March 1.52mg, 11th March 1.51mg, 25th March 1.50mg, 1st April 1.49mg, 8th April 1.48mg, 15th April 1.47mg, 22nd April 1.46mg, 29th April 1.45mg
  • Diazepam 10mg ~ 22nd Oct 2018, 10th November 8mg, 14th Nov 7mg, 8th December 6mg, 30th December 5mg (Nocte), 7th March 2019 4.5mg,14th March 4mg, 5th April 3.5mg, 9th April 3mg, 18th April 2.5mg,1st May 2mg, 17th May 1.75mg, 25th May 1.6mg, 4th June 1.59mg, 5th June 1.58mg, 6th June 1.57mg, 7th June 1.56mg, 8th June 1.55mg, 22nd June 1.4mg, 4th July 1.2mg, 16th July 1mg, 30th July 0.8mg, 13th Aug 0.6mg, 28th Aug 0.4mg, 10th Sept 0.2mg, 23rd Sept Off! 
  • SR Circadin 2mg (melatonin) 25th May - 20th June 
  • Zolpidem 10mg 25th May (7 tablets)
  • Supplements: Magnesium glycinate (soluble - sip throughout the day) 

"Whenever you feel yourself doubting how far you can go,  just remember how far you have come.  Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome"    Unknown 

• Moderator Emeritus

And awww  ❤️ .........you guys.  Thank you. 

It has been huge, as you said FGW.  However.........I am responsible for making it and keeping it HUGE for what seems like awhile........too long.........as I went on back to previous patterns of neuro memory...........even though I HAVE the knowledge and tools.........to do better, be better with the emotional/rational balance. 

Somehow.......I hope it helped.........the grief........the grieving period.  In my newfound spiritual sense of things.   Giving that something/someone who passes through/joins me on MY journey for awhile due respect and honor........ and then is no longer so present in the here and now.  Oh.......what is that saying.........goes something like....."People come into our lives for awhile........." 

So next up.......maybe or maybe not I can be part of the larger group through some of this Big C stuff.  A lot of people who care for this dear one and I am just not in charge.

Breathe out.  Better today.  Out and about a couple times this week and shifting..........perceptions.........back on to what I have come to know now as myself.  Spent awhile with my sponsor yesterday and she wasn't pushy at all..........pretty humorous really..........as it was mostly listening to "her stuff" and just connecting.  It related to my stuff though too.   A little sex talk even, if that's the right way to put that......:ph34r:   I mean I haven't really ever bonded that well with woman friends and so this is all great.  Just general stuff that usually I've never talked out loud to anyone about.........or listened to.........someone else disclose.  Then the Woman's meeting, which really, totally took me forever to feel comfortable at.  It's just sometimes the SPIRIT that is so present among us all there.  Sure beats therapy for me anyway, some of the AA stuff........not that sometimes therapy does work well for others and did help me a little in the past.........that feeling of being under the microscope though.........ugh.  I still keep my final therapist.........and will stop on in again there soon.........just because.  After all those years I finally found one that I liked and felt we had mutual respect and standing in each others eyes.

I sure wish I could find an Inipi(sweat lodge) or something.........and maybe soon. 

Friday, friday, friday............beautiful day..........and I have to, got to, am going to get out into the now wild lands of my yard..........with hopes of some planting by the end of the month.   Oh, a couple of my deer friends were here yesterday.  The town/city is doing a relocation or trying to do a relo with them, the deer.  So I was glad they stopped by.  I will miss them if they are completely gone.  We commune.  :rolleyes:  Well I commune and they keep on doing artistic work to my yews(bushes).  I saw some new birds too.......colorful.  And the scent of lilacs and something else is in the air now.

I must work out some further financing from my IRA.  I mean how lucky am I to have an IRA even........after all these non paid work years.  Figure out something with the cars........Seymour Subaru and Consuelo bug.  Consuelo truly.........may.......be........a.........goner.  I need to go do a belated birthday celebration with my SUN(son) as well.  I held off on going to this wedding in the wild(more or less) that coincided with my Sun's bday...........but he went.  Sheesh, I hate to miss a Love celebration.  Had to.  There will be others.  I had to do the time.  I did.

Not all that today of course.  Over and out for a bit.

Love, peace, healing/inrecovery, and grrrrr.........I'm doing it..........growth,

many many  many more todays ahead,  mmt

Edited by manymoretodays

7 minutes ago, manymoretodays said:

And awww  ❤️ .........you guys.  Thank you. 

It has been huge, as you said FGW.  However.........I am responsible for making it and keeping it HUGE for what seems like awhile........too long.........as I went on back to previous patterns of neuro memory...........even though I HAVE the knowledge and tools.........to do better, be better with the emotional/rational balance. 

Somehow.......I hope it helped.........the grief........the grieving period.  In my newfound spiritual sense of things.   Giving that something/someone who passes through/joins me on MY journey for awhile due respect and honor........ and then is no longer so present in the here and now.  Oh.......what is that saying.........goes something like....."People come into our lives for awhile........."  So next up.......maybe or maybe not I can be part of the larger group through some of this Big C stuff.  A lot of people who care for this dear one and I am just not in charge.

Breathe out.  Better today.  Out and about a couple times this week and shifting..........perceptions.........back on to what I have come to know now as myself.  Spent awhile with my sponsor yesterday and she wasn't pushy at all..........pretty humorous really..........as it was mostly listening to "her stuff" and just connecting.  Then the Woman's meeting, which really, totally took me forever to feel comfortable at.  It's just sometimes the SPIRIT that is so present among us all there.  I sure wish I could find an Inipi(sweat lodge) or something.........and maybe soon.

Friday, friday, friday............beautiful day..........and I have to, got to, am going to get out into the now wildlands of my yard..........with hopes of some planting by the end of the month.  Work out some further financing from my IRA.  I mean how lucky am I to have an IRA even........after all these non paid work years.  Figure out something with the cars........Seymour Subaru and Consuelo bug.  Consuelo truly.........may.......be........a.........goner.  I need to go do a belated birthday celebration with my SUN(son) as well.  I held off on going to this wedding in the wild(more or less) that coincided with my Sun's bday...........but he went.  Sheesh, I hate to miss a Love celebration.  Had to.  There will be others.  I had to do the time.  I did.

Not all that today of course.  Over and out for a bit.

Love, peace, healing/inrecovery, and grrrrr.........I'm doing it..........growth,

many many  many more todays ahead,  mmt

I'm glad that you are always upbeat. It's nice to read about you.

I hope better days are waiting for you.  :)

Take care,

Frogie xx

• Moderator Emeritus

I was still editing.......:rolleyes::lol:  So have a re-read later if you want Frogie.

Today is good enough.  A lot to be grateful for........always........

Just now, manymoretodays said:

I was still editing.......:rolleyes::lol:  So have a re-read later if you want Frogie.

Today is good enough.  A lot to be grateful for........always........

I will read it later. I just posted on my thread if you have time... :(

• Moderator Emeritus

Well.......I found this so will share here.  As applies to :

2 hours ago, manymoretodays said:

Oh.......what is that saying.........goes something like....."People come into our lives for awhile........." 

Maybe it will help someone else who might be struggling with the people in their life or those who may have come and gone.  It seemed a little corny.........yet, the new me is open to it.  So here is the link:

http://www.finerminds.com/love-relationships/people-come-into-your-life-for-a-reason-a-season-or-a-lifetime/

Thank you Universe.

mmt

• Mentor

Thanks for this, @manymoretodays. I’ve been struggling in my mind about two people that have dropped off the map, haven’t supported me. The one, a nurse practitioner for “mentally ill” is essentially a prescriber/pusher of these drugs. I can’t think we have anything in common anymore. The other, a former surgeon and physician, told me I was “squirelly” for going off meds and would “fail” and there was merely “discontinuation syndrome.” The fantasy interactions in my head with the latter — who I thought was there for the long haul— just points to how hurt I am. It comes down to that. Anyways, thanks as I found this a step toward reconciling these uncomfortable feelings.

"If you've seen a monster, even if it's horrible, that's evidence of divinity." – Damien Echols

• Moderator Emeritus

Oh FGW,

I know.  I am hurt too.  By so much sometimes.  Hugs for both of us.

Support........putting it out there for both of us........on the ground level.........it'll come.  It always does.  Keep an eye out for human angels I say! 

On a lighter note "the fantasy interactions in my head" that you mention.........well, that's pretty much my social life now.   Me and my "fantasy interactions in my head". 

S'okay.  B) 

.......and you know.......I am right back there now..........almost..........it's better in some/many ways.  Withdrawal 202 versus withdrawal 100.  I'll call it health related issues again with the general population.

Mostly slow......demotivated........slow........crying more often.........slow.........laughing once in awhile too..........worries and ruminations come and go...........slow........cognitively..........well yes, slow.............

I may be hanging out less here for a bit too.  Wish me well with that.   Just a couple of weeks I hope.  Because I am ...........slow.   And it's hard to witness the struggling right now.   It's usually just a passing state though, fortunately.  And I am fortunate.

Love you guys.

mmt

5 minutes ago, manymoretodays said:

Oh FGW,

I know.  I am hurt too.  By so much sometimes.  Hugs for both of us.

Support........putting it out there for both of us........on the ground level.........it'll come.  It always does.  Keep an eye out for human angels I say! 

On a lighter note "the fantasy interactions in my head" that you mention.........well, that's pretty much my social life now.   Me and my "fantasy interactions in my head". 

S'okay.  B) 

.......and you know.......I am right back there now..........almost..........it's better in some/many ways.  Withdrawal 202 versus withdrawal 100.  I'll call it health related issues again with the general population.

Mostly slow......demotivated........slow........crying more often.........slow.........laughing once in awhile too..........worries and ruminations come and go...........slow........cognitively..........well yes, slow.............

I may be hanging out less here for a bit too.  Wish me well with that.   Just a couple of weeks I hope.  Because I am ...........slow.   And it's hard to witness the struggling right now.   It's usually just a passing state though, fortunately.  And I am fortunate.

Love you guys.

mmt

Hi MMT,

So sorry you're "going through it", I really hope lots of "human Angels" shield you from the pain.

Im thinking of you; we all are.

Love and hugs,

JC xx

Dose History: 19 Feb 2014 - Escitalopram 10mg daily June 2015 - Started taper, 5mg every other day July 2015 - 5mg every 2 days August 2015 - 5mg every 3 days September 2015 - 5mg every 4 days Sept 14th - Completed tapering, but at 7 weeks "drug free" I suffered serious WD symptoms as a consequence of "incorrect" tapering. Nov 25 2015 - Re-instated Cipralex @ 2.5mg daily. WD symptoms faded. Held at this dose and experienced "windows and waves". 12 Oct 2017 Reduced dose to 1.25mg. 13 Mar 2018 Reduced dose to 0.625mg (approx.). 16 April 2018 0mg. Windows and waves triggered by stress (IBS/reflux, headaches, sinus issues) Aug 2019 Mirena coil fitted 6 Jan 2020 MAJOR Wave hit 19 months following last dose (protracted WD).  Symptoms listed below Mar 2020 Mirena coil removal.

Therapy: Nov 15th 2016 Re-started therapy Jan 19th 2017 Started CBT Dec 2017 Started listening to Hypnotherapy CD (self-esteem). Nov 2019 Started couples therapy.

Supplements: "Bioglan" Biotic Balance Ultimate Flora 10 billion CFU, live Bacteria, Probiotic, suitable for Vegetarians, with Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium Longum"Pukka" Vitalise a unique blend of 30 energising botanicals.

Diet: 16 April 2018 Detox cleanse / anti-candida for 90 days. Jan 2020 Started "small plate" diet (i.e child size portions).

Exercise: Stretching, Yoga, Pilates, Spinning, Elliptical/upper body workout, walking.

Medical Test Results: 4 Jan 2017 Homeopathic Treatment starts 24 Feb 2017 Started weight loss program 24 Mar 2017 Naturopathic Treatment + anti-Candida diet started due to suspected Candida Related Complex (CRC). DETOXED for 7 weeks to "re-set" gut. April 2017 "Genova Diagnostics" Comprehensive Stool Analysis NEGATIVE; Full Blood Count (Normal) / Blood Cholesterol: 5.6 (Borderline) / Blood Sugar (Normal) / 28 Jun 2017 FSH 8.2 / 14 Nov 2017 FSH 17.7 Dec 2017 Blood Cholesterol: 3.9 (Normal) / Kidney Function (Normal) / Blood Sugar (Normal). December 2017 "Genova Diagnostics" Food panel allergy (bloodwork) analysis - a few "VERY LOW/VL" allergens; Mar 2018 "Genova Diagnostics" SIBO urine analysis: High Level of Yeast/fungal markers found in small intestine but NO SIBO.  April 2018 Thyroid (Normal) / Full Blood Count (Normal) / FSH (Normal). 16 April 2018 Started anti-Candida diet - 3 month protocol.   25 March 2020 All test results "Normal". CRP" 5 mg/L (normal range to 0-5 mg/L).

Symptoms:  Flu-like symptoms, anxiety, anhedonia, sinus headaches right-side (severe), IBS issues/reflux (severe)**, tinnitus, fatigue, inner tremor, nausea, chills/hot flushes, pounding heart, muscular issues including stiff left hip flexor, intense anger, PSSD (ongoing).  **Histhamine intolerance (suspected).

Major Life Events: 

Re-located to UK from Canada: Jan 2016

My father died: 5:05pm, Monday 5 Feb 2018 Last Lexapro dose: 16 April 2018 (its now been over a year since I quit ADs)  Moved house: Friday 23rd February 2018  "Divorced" toxic Mother: Monday 26 March 2018 Starting working again: 19 November 2018  Diagnosed with: 5th August 2021 PTSD/C-PTSD Diagnosed with: March 2022 Interstitial Cystitis (IC)/Painful bladder syndrome

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderator Emeritus
On 5/1/2018 at 12:18 PM, manymoretodays said:

The ending of relationship

Breakup

And not a month later

he gets a pretty tough big C diagnosis

I just thought I'd update.  He died last Monday night, May 7th.  So......it's/I am a bit up and down.  It's like waves and windows of grief now. 

I'm tough.  "This isn't my first rodeo" as he would say.

In any case........I'll be in and out here for a bit longer.

I had a nice, most excellent motherhood/mothers-day.

And now I have another angel from beyond.

Love, peace, healing, and growth,

mmt

p.s.  no need to comment or anything right now......I know you are all "rooting" for me and keeping me in your prayers.  Just a quiet time.  B)

• Mentor

Oh @manymoretodays, my heart goes out to you. Another angel from beyond is so beautiful...

((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))

20 years on Paxil starting at 20mg and working up to 40mg. Sept 2011 started 10% every 6 weeks taper (2.5% every week for 4 weeks then hold for 2 additional weeks), currently at 7.9mg. Oct 2011 CTed 15oz vodka a night, to only drinking 2 beers most nights, totally sober Feb 2013.

Since I wrote this I have continued to decrease my dose by 10% every 6 weeks (2.5% every week for 4 weeks and then hold for an additional 2 weeks). I added in an extra 6 week hold when I hit 10mg to let things settle out even more. When I hit 3mgpw it became hard to split the drop into 4 parts so I switched to dropping 1mgpw (pill weight) every week for 3 weeks and then holding for another 3 weeks.  The 3 + 3 schedule turned out to be too harsh so I cut back to dropping 1mgpw every 4 weeks which is working better.

Final Dose 0.016mg.     Current dose 0.000mg 04-15-2017

"It's also important not to become angry, no matter how difficult life is, because you can loose all hope if you can't laugh at yourself and at life in general."  Stephen Hawking

There are no words to express...but I am so so sad to hear....  

-Nardil 1976 < year, stopped. React to AD's. Klonopin .5BID 1990, 2.5mg til 2016

-Klonopin doubled Jan '16. Taper to 2.25mg May to Nov '16. Bad react to Lexapro, stop. React to Prevacid too, taper off. 

-November '16 Tapered .25mg Klonopin in hospital. Jan '17 started Viibryd, 20mg from Feb to June '17,     

-20mg to 10mg Viibryd from 3/25 to 6/10 2017, 12/15 10% Viibryd taper...back up next day

-Clonazepam 2mg to 1.85mg 4/14 '17 to end November; taper to 1mg Clonazepam in hospital 9/1 tp 9/14 '17

-Feb '18 Amiloride .25mg  5/18 off Amiloride d/t react. Clonaz compounded  

-4/27 '18 Viibryd 9.5mg, 6/11 9.0 mg, 1/27 '19 Viibryd 8.75mg, ; Clonazepam .2mg 530pm and .7mg 1130pm, Premarin .3mg 830PM CARAFATE QID 2/27/19 to 3/5/19

-July 6'19 1/2 10mg Claritin 230pm, stopped it about July 18, started Oct 11 '19, 

-7/27 Viibryd 8.5, 8/29 8.25, 10/24 8.0, 12/19 7.75, Feb '20 7.50, 3/20 7.25, 5/20 7.0, 6/20 6.75, 7/20 6.5, 8/20 6.25, 10/2 20 6.0, 11/25'20 5.75, 1/9/21 5.5, 2/23 5.25

-1015 AM Viibryd, vit D 4,000IU 130, 415 Clonazepam .2mg, 815 Premarin .3mg, 1015 Clonaz .7mg,

1115 3t fish oil+D 1145 Castor Oil 650mg(4) 1230 Carafate 1/2GM,Methylated B Vit  1/week,Reacted Mag prn

• Moderator Emeritus

Yah, waves and windows of another type.   It gets just a bit extreme......the tears, the temporary stall, the how can everyone just keep on going on all normal right now............

If I just go to gratitude or community as often as possible........and I really do have support.  Or can glean it when needed.  New woman friend has been great.  I'm reduced to texting with a few......oh well.......so what?  People don't have time for phone calls often in this day and age. 

Oh......and writing.......on paper........it's like a praying for me.

Anyhoo.......I've come to the "lighten up" part of this Monday, monday........soooo.......thought I might share.

I was doing some grief meditations with Louise Haye and another Dude guy and just generally interweb surfing re:grief..........and I got to something where it was meditations about ending relationships, or if it was death grief,  and then even one more.......can't recall.  And I just had to talk back to the meditative voice and say....."are you kidding, most people get just ONE of these at a time?"............Idk, that did it for me........I'm talking to a MEDITATION.  Then everything lightened up.  And I got hungry and ate a lot(fairly healthy foodstuff).

And I know it might seem crass if you are down, or all overly serious right now....... it started me chuckling inside and giving gratitude that I CAN laugh.  So the thing to do, I found or learned is to start to go forward.......to stay open to the next thing........and it WAS one of my better relationships overall since my divorce.

Somehow too.......I managed to snag not one but 2 appointments with my therapist(the only one I have ever really liked in my 30 years of psychiatric mumbo gumbo) later this week.  Both appointments this week.  I get to go to the bigger City.  She won't suggest any medication.  She'll just give sage advice.

Maybe can get my Son/Sun to go to the movies or out to eat too!  Or some free music somewhere. 

Called the first guy to possibly help with some outside stuff.  He'll be by next week.  Got paid.  From my IRA, retirement account. (I hate to use it and still not really be earning but.........grateful for it!)

Missed an Inipi because it was too early in the morning last Saturday.  And I hear you FGW, about Claire Weekes voice(I read that in your introduction)........I can't do her voice either.....she does have books, sometimes I do better with reading therapy.  And she's old timey.  So I don't write her off.  Her stuff needs a definite voice over though(she's passed on and no offense, I'm guessing she'd be pumped that we all like her so much still).

((((brass))))

Thank you Rabe.

FGW!  Love you.

This being upside down right now is not so bad sometimes.

Love, peace, healing, and growth,

mmt

I can't quite stay away completely.  I just don't sign in as much though or get too wrapped up in it right now......my brain won't cooperate for long anyway....  :blink:🤞🦁

Edited by manymoretodays

I'm so very sorry, MMT.  -Rosetta

https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/topic/16629-rosetta-ct-may-2011-too-fast-taper-feb-2017/?page=25

2001-2011 Celexa 10 mg raised to 40 mg then 60 mg over this time period

May 2011 OB Doctor's Cold switch Celexa 60 mg to 10 mg Zoloft sertraline (baby born)

2012-2016 - Doctors raised dose of Zoloft up to 150 mg

2016 - Xanax prescribed - as needed - 0.5 mg about every 3 days (bad reaction)

2016 - Stopped Xanax

Late 2016- Began (too fast) taper of Zoloft

Early 2017 - Trazodone prescribed for bedtime (doseage unknown)

Feb 2017 - Completed taper/stopped Trazodone

Drug free since Feb 2017

2017 - Unisom otc very rarely for sleep

Oh so grateful to hear all of that!  Your name is an apt title for what you wrote MMT...for in it you are grieving the past, living 

the present and the moments that touch you in so many ways, and planning/looking ahead to tomorrow and the future.  You are

such an inspiration!!!  Bless you!!  

And I have to say off course you deserve your retirement, especially going through what we all are here which seems FAR from retirement 

to me!!! ;) 

-Nardil 1976 < year, stopped. React to AD's. Klonopin .5BID 1990, 2.5mg til 2016

-Klonopin doubled Jan '16. Taper to 2.25mg May to Nov '16. Bad react to Lexapro, stop. React to Prevacid too, taper off. 

-November '16 Tapered .25mg Klonopin in hospital. Jan '17 started Viibryd, 20mg from Feb to June '17,     

-20mg to 10mg Viibryd from 3/25 to 6/10 2017, 12/15 10% Viibryd taper...back up next day

-Clonazepam 2mg to 1.85mg 4/14 '17 to end November; taper to 1mg Clonazepam in hospital 9/1 tp 9/14 '17

-Feb '18 Amiloride .25mg  5/18 off Amiloride d/t react. Clonaz compounded  

-4/27 '18 Viibryd 9.5mg, 6/11 9.0 mg, 1/27 '19 Viibryd 8.75mg, ; Clonazepam .2mg 530pm and .7mg 1130pm, Premarin .3mg 830PM CARAFATE QID 2/27/19 to 3/5/19

-July 6'19 1/2 10mg Claritin 230pm, stopped it about July 18, started Oct 11 '19, 

-7/27 Viibryd 8.5, 8/29 8.25, 10/24 8.0, 12/19 7.75, Feb '20 7.50, 3/20 7.25, 5/20 7.0, 6/20 6.75, 7/20 6.5, 8/20 6.25, 10/2 20 6.0, 11/25'20 5.75, 1/9/21 5.5, 2/23 5.25

-1015 AM Viibryd, vit D 4,000IU 130, 415 Clonazepam .2mg, 815 Premarin .3mg, 1015 Clonaz .7mg,

1115 3t fish oil+D 1145 Castor Oil 650mg(4) 1230 Carafate 1/2GM,Methylated B Vit  1/week,Reacted Mag prn

• Mentor

Big love and hugs to you, @manymoretodays. Hope you can make inipi soon.