☼ BoaConstrictor: New here.. Seeking advice and help. St. John's Wort.

BoaConstrictor

My PSSD is from 4 days of 5mg Escitalopram, so it's like yours in that it came quickly. I wouldn't directly call what you have PSSD, but I think that calling it that suffices in that I think it will subside over time, and there really aren't many other stories like yours that I've heard. Calling SJW and SSRI's the same is pharmacology incorrect because while they both raise serotonin in the synapses, they do so differently. SJW's action is correlated partially with it's MAOI qualities, but also in its "upregulation of serotonin 5-HT(2) receptors" (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12775192). SSRI'sare more involved with SERT and take time to work because the body initially fights the increase in synaptic serotonin. Eventually these receptors down-regulate or desensitize and the drug starts "working". While this hasn't been scientifically noted for SJW like it has SSRI's, I'd assume that things work in a similar fashion. The body is always trying to achieve homeostasis, and will change levels and sensitivities of receptors (generally serotonin in this case) to account for shocks such as rapidly increasing serotonin levels. It's a safety mechanism, and for a vast majority of people on SJW/ SSRI's things go back to normal a few days after they are discontinued. However, sites such as this one are proof that this doesn't always happen immediately. 

I took SJW after seeing a few people recover from PSSD after using it, and after researching it thoroughly. My PSSD was lessened on it, and was improved even more after stopping after a month on SJW. It permanently brought my semen volume back to pre-ssri levels, but all the other benefits I saw while on it faded away in the following weeks. I've written about both the pharmacology of SJW/ and my experience on other forums, and will PM those links to you privately. The thing that I find refreshing about this site is that it believes in the body to find homeostasis even if it doesn't come right after discontinuation. As a college student who is hoping to pursue a career in psychiatry or neurology, I tend to find myself immersed in journals and understanding neurotransmitter systems. So, when I look at your predicament from both angles, I would agree with both that your outlook is very good. For now I would suggest against trying too much for the short term, and instead give your body some time to reestablish homeostasis on its own.

Take care! I connect with your story a lot!

The most important thing to remember about BoaConstrictor is that he has now consistently been getting 10/10 erections (length and girth) while aroused, the he gets long lasting hard erections during his sleep, and that his flaccid hang is much fuller. 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BoaConstrictor

• oskcajga

• Altostrata

• Gh0st

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Gh0st..

Thank you for sharing.

If you Pm those to me I will be grateful. I'm glad to hear you had progress. I don't quite understand the terminology you mentioned on the pathways of which SJW works in comparison to SSRIs. Sorry I'm just not that educated in that field.

I would like to ask, what do you think in your opinion has happened with my particular case?

The reason for my curiosity is that all the info I found about ED due to SJW subsided either after discontinuing use or after a few weeks.. But mine took a month and a half..

I would like to also ask, do you think fasting May have played a roll in recovery?

Took St. John's Wort for a few days straight by brewing up some of the herb in tea at a gram dry weight per day. Took a break for a week, then continued for 2 days straight and stopped after that.

Stopped because side effects appeared to be erectile dysfunction.

You're right oskcajga...

But I feel I must say that I am still the same when it comes to emotions and mind.

I'm still pretty much nonchalant about EVERYTHING...

Took St. John's Wort for a few days straight by brewing up some of the herb in tea at a gram dry weight per day. Took a break for a week, then continued for 2 days straight and stopped after that.

BoaConstrictor, 

I would think that the fasting had less to do with it than time. 

The part that still worries me a bit is the "I'm still pretty much nonchalant about EVERYTHING... ", because that sounds kind of like Anhedonia to me.

However, if you like that feeling then I suppose it's not the end of the world. Are you still able to feel emotions such as love or happiness as strongly as before? For me, it's been extremely hard having a girlfriend that I can love the hell out of one day, but be completely dead emotionally to the next.

Also, are your erections coming as fast as before? For me, I'm usually able to get erections, but it takes longer to get them than before and they aren't as hard because the glans of my penis doesn't fill up with blood anymore.

Personally, my guess in your case is that SJW rapidly increased your serotonin levels. Imagine the space between brain cells (synapse) as a river. On each side of the river there are many docking ports for the ships (serotonin receptors). In this river there is a company that is trying to move a pile of bricks from one side to the other (brain moving info between cells). One side of the river has the bricks and the other needs them. The side that has the bricks is sending them to the other side via the ships (serotonin molecules). So imagine that the ports on the side with the bricks closed off their ports (Blocking serotonin re-uptake). You'd be left with more ships in the river than before (more synaptic serotonin).

Because your body is shocked with all this new serotonin, it tries to reestablish levels that it had before the SJW and in the process makes changes to receptor densities. It takes time for you body to return to normal levels after you take away SJW. Many brain processes are self regulating, and this can make things take longer. To complicate things further, there are 14 types of serotonin receptors, and they all do different things in different parts of the brain. Serotonin further influences the levels of other neurotransmitters. Finally, SJW itself directly changes receptor densities during treatment. 

That's my opinion on what happened to you. A serotonin S**tfest :) 

I'm elated that you are feeling better! it's always good to hear of recoveries.

Escitalopram 5mg 4 days Sept 14'

Adderal 1mg (Very Rarely Taken) (Not since Fall '14)

Trazodone 50mg: 1 week in Sept '14. Few days Dec 14'. 3 days Jan '16.

Experience with: St. John's Wort, Turmeric, Zinc, Inositol, Ginkgo

"I don't want to believe. I want to know" - Carl Sagan

Admin on www.pssdforum.com "Ghost"-----Moderator for PSSD subreddit  "GhostPSSD" (reddit.com/r/PSSD)

My Intro: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/9564-gh0sts-escitalopram-wd/

My PSSD Theory: reddit.com/r/PSSD/comments/46b4w1/ghost_pssd_article/

Ok thanks..

So it sounds to me that it wasn't really a case of desensitized receptors, just a serotonin flood, that needed to subside back to normal sea level so to speak?

Your analogy made it much easier to understand for sure.

To tell you the truth, since I'm not in a relationship let alone a committed one, I do like being nonchalant. I prefer to be in a state of balance as much as possible. I don't really like getting overexcited. Plus the whole no stress thing is pretty awesome. Like I said before, this whole PSSD-like scare I had didn't even worry me as it would have had I not been nonchalant.

I can tell you that the way I feel right now, I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life like this, because as I said before the sexual part has went back to normal..

But... I got to say, even though my erection quality returned and all that, I can still feel a lingering of nonchalantness when sexually aroused.. As if a beautiful woman just isn't as beautiful as she used to be, or I don't desire her like I used to. But if all I needed was time to recover from the ED, I don't see why this wouldn't recover either. But I could accept it if it didn't.

As for the erection. Well I don't think I can honestly say they come as fast as they used to, but only by maybe a second or a fraction of one. They sustain pretty well and are rigid. Before a few days ago I was having the glans issue too, and the corpus spongiosum. They wouldn't fill up completely but I think that's going away now.

I even did some tests during ED in which I would kegel, because whenever I kegel I can make my erection as erect as I possible can. Back then, a kegel still wouldn't swell the glans. But now it does. It really is strange to me because my recovery felt like it happened over night.

Thanks for the kind words.

May I ask, where are you now in your ordeal? How long has it been since you stopped taking SJW and have you had success?

Yea, I think it was a serotonin flood. But I only took Escitalopram 5mg (Doctor recommended 20mg) for 4 days, and this has been going on for around 11 months now. There isn't a ton of research on SJW desensitization like there is for SSRI's. 

Back to the analogy:

Now remember the side of the river that had the bricks and was trying to get them to the other side? 

Side with bricks = Presynaptic cell

Side receiving bricks = Postsynaptic cell

The pre-synaptic side of one cell side is trying to get a chemical message to the post-synaptic side of the next cell. 

The pre-synaptic cells monitor the amount of serotonin in the synapse (space between cells/ River).

When someone first takes SJW or an SSRI, the pre-synaptic cells notice that there is more serotonin in the synapse. They respond by decreasing the amount of serotonin that they release. They try and reestablish homeostasis (or pre-ssri/sjw neurotransmitter levels). This works for a few hours/days/weeks (seems to vary by person), but then eventually the receptor (for lack of a better way to try and describe it simply), gives up. 

I'm glad my first analogy helped so let me try another:

Now think of a tv remote. The pre-synaptic receptors (ports) are now thought of as a button on a remote. The button is pushed when there is too much serotonin in the synapse (river), and is used to keep levels normal and consistent. When you took SJW, that button was being pushed HARD all day and night. There was constantly too much serotonin, so the button was always being pushed. Now imagine if you went to your tv remote and SMASHED the on/off button constantly for the 4 days or so you were on SJW. You wouldn't be surprised if it broke, right? In the same way, if your pre-synaptic serotonin receptor button "breaks", it can no longer detect higher serotonin levels and cannot stop serotonin release. This is why SSRI's take so long to work. It takes some time to smash your button enough so that serotonin levels can actually be elevated consistently. 

For most people, the button fixes right after stopping the drug, but for others, it takes a while. 

This is an incredibly simplified version of what I think went wrong for you when you took SJW. Needless to say, I would NEVER take an SSRI if I were you.

I think that some residual SJW effects can be seen in your change in mood. However, as you said, this may not bother you too much and I think it will wear off over time. I'm glad that you are no longer having problems with Soft Glans. 

Despite how unlucky I've been to have this last 11 months so far, I actually consider myself partially lucky. I didn't take the drug for that long, and did it at a low dose.

I still have emotional problems with feeling nonchalant. I think my ADD was worsened a bit by SSRI's. My grades aren't quite as good as before them.

Sexually, I have partial loss of feeling in my genitals, but am often able to get good orgasms still. I'd say I've lost 20% of genital sensation. My erections are not as hard as they once were, and it takes me longer to get them. (Maybe 70-80% of normal in these categories). I also have pretty bad Soft Glans.

Interestingly enough, I've had more sexual partners in the last year than in my entire life pre-PSSD. Before PSSD, I could still get aroused by a girl that I didn't find that attractive. This is no longer the case. So on some occasions I pushed off sexual advances of girls that I previously would have been happy to take. I dated a girl for a while that I had little sexual attraction to. I had a lot of erection problems around her, but I broke up with her when she started wanting to go farther. I was too embarrassed not to. Currently, I'm in a fantastic relationship with a girl that I find extremely attractive. Usually just making out with her gets me hard for long periods of time. (Although the Glans doesn't fill up). There have been times where I've had to hide erection problems with her, but I've been mostly able to do this successfully. I really love her and eventually will probably tell her my PSSD story, but I'm not ready for that yet. It's been so long since I had my old sexuality that I can't really tell how it's gotten better or worse. I think it' slowly improved slightly, but I cannot be sure. 

I stopped SJW about a month ago. I currently have been taking Curcumin/ Turmeric for a month.

SJW left me in about the same place as I was before it. Other than the semen volume, which it brought back to normal permanently. 

Admin on www.pssdforum.com "Ghost"-----Moderator for PSSD subreddit  "GhostPSSD" (reddit.com/r/PSSD)

My Intro: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/9564-gh0sts-escitalopram-wd/

As for the erection. Well I don't think I can honestly say they come as fast as they used to, but only by maybe a second or a fraction of one. They sustain pretty well and are rigid. Before a few days ago I was having the glans issue too, and the corpus spongiosum. They wouldn't fill up completely but I think that's going away now.

I even did some tests during ED in which I would kegel, because whenever I kegel I can make my erection as erect as I possible can. Back then, a kegel still wouldn't swell the glans. But now it does. It really is strange to me because my recovery felt like it happened over night.

So today I tested myself again and the results were the same..

I got a 10/10 erection twice and orgasmed twice within less than an hour.

I think I'm all the way back to normal.

But I'm still a bit nonchalant about everything.. Which I am enjoying. It doesn't seem to go away. I think my libido is fading though slowly, very slowly.. Not as become nonexistent, just less than it is..

My thoughts on this is because I took so much libido enhancing herbs that it built up in my system even though I was unable to feel it - that is until I recovered and now I can feel it.

The reason I say this because this has happened to me many times in the past (when I take libido enhancing herbs, my libido constantly increases over time) and depending on how long I took them, will depend on how long it will take to fade..

Ex: I once took horny goat weed for many months straight.. I took about a month or two after I discontinued it for my linido to drop back to normal levels.

With that said, I personally don't want the high libido at the moment.. But I digress.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around how I could have returned my erection capabilities back to normal by my state of euphoric nonchalantness is still there.

Quite honestly this is what I sought to do when I first introduced SJW into my system.. But then I got scared, discontinued, and now here I am... Right where I wanted to be..

Could this be my new persona, the new 'me', the way I will forever remain?

I guess time will tell.

Ok so this is just crazy..

So it was a few hours ago that I posted, but I have an update.

I've been feeling horny as hell.

I again achieved a 10/10 erection thrice and orgasmed/ejaculated each time.

This is nuts (no pun intended)! I don't think I've ever ejaculated 5 times in one day, let alone within only a few hours.

I don't necessarily attribute this to my recovery or something.. I think it is the results of the herbs.

But I also wanted to come back and mention a few other things I've noticed.

I usually sleep with my fan on because it's so hot. Generally what happens is I would wake up with a stuffy nose and/or sore throat. Not lately though.

Also, my sense of smell is still diminished.. So is my sense of taste.

Not to the point that I cannot smell or taste, just not as potent as before. Things taste good, not great. Smells are only strong enough to smell but never enough to offend.

I don't really feel any pain.

In fact, the only thing that's been bothering me is my libido, I feel way too horny at times, it's annoying.

I don't eat much. Hardly two meals a day it seems.

I don't drink much fluids either.

To be honest, before SJW, most days I would wake up and early in the morning I would feel sort of incomplete.. Like there were things missing in my life, kind of sad feeling. Not really enthusiastic to do anything really with my day in a sense that I didn't want to go out into the world.

Nowadays, I wake up and just do what I got to do. I don't think about much anymore it seems.

Like my mind spends more time 'relaxing' or something.

I don't find myself dwelling on thoughts as much anymore.

It feels like a part of me, the me that makes me 'me'.. Has gone to sleep, or is turned off.

I don't talk much anymore either - which I like. I often find myself with my foot in my mouth. I feel like I can step outside of myself and analyze my thoughts before the turn into words, much more efficiently.

One thing though, I think, that has been of my concern is learning. Whenever someone is telling me something or I'm learning new information, I feel like I'm not retaining it, or I space out and miss much of what is being said to me, having to ask people to repeat or trying to recall what they were saying.

I forget a lot of things nowadays. Maybe a good way to explain what I feel like, is that of a child.

I remember when I was a child I didn't really stress, didn't stay mad very long, etc.

I feel that way. Except when I was a child all I wanted to do was play, well now all I want to do is rest and relax.

I feel a little lethargic and fatigued most days, but I've kind have always been like that.

Thanks again for sharing, Gh0st.

And thank you for another good analogy. That did help me understand things better.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Are you currently doing anything to aid your progress?

Have you tried fasting?

I don't know, but I think if you haven't maybe you should try, at least for one day.

But it is good to hear about your successes!

But I'm still a bit nonchalant about everything.. Which I am enjoying. It doesn't seem to go away. I think my libido is fading though slowly, very slowly.. Not as become nonexistent, just less than it is..

My thoughts on this is because I took so much libido enhancing herbs that it built up in my system even though I was unable to feel it - that is until I recovered and now I can feel it.

The reason I say this because this has happened to me many times in the past (when I take libido enhancing herbs, my libido constantly increases over time) and depending on how long I took them, will depend on how long it will take to fade..

Ex: I once took horny goat weed for many months straight.. I took about a month or two after I discontinued it for my libido to drop back to normal levels.

With that said, I personally don't want the high libido at the moment.. But I digress.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around how I could have returned my erection capabilities back to normal but my state of euphoric nonchalantness is still there.

Quite honestly this is what I sought to do when I first introduced SJW into my system.. But then I got scared, discontinued, and now here I am... Right where I wanted to be..

Could this be my new persona, the new 'me', the way I will forever remain?

I guess time will tell.

^ I was trying to edit this but I accidentally quoted it.. Oh well.

Ok now I feel like a freak of nature..

I just did it again. 10/10 erection. Ejaculation came easy.

That's 6 times in less than 12 hours..

How is this even possible?

Ok now I feel like a freak of nature..

I just did it again. 10/10 erection. Ejaculation came easy.

That's 6 times in less than 12 hours..

How is this even possible?

Wow, that's awesome.  Please keep us posted!

Today I got another 10/10. I think it's set in stone at this point. I also had a short refractory period. Within minutes I was able to achieve another 10/10. This is crazy.

Still lack of emotions though. I've recently been hit with a lot of stress from the ex... (Mother of my child).

Yet though on a normal basis it would bother me on a scale of 1-10 (1 being not caring at all and 10 being head flying through the roof, driving down the street running people over) I would say it would be a 7-8.

But recently I've been more at like a 3-5.

The majority of the time more at probably a 3.

I got to say, I feel like I am permanently like this, I don't see any lessening of these effects.

I feel an inner peace from it though.

I feel as though I am outside myself looking in, that when stress starts to arrive I can jump in and eliminate it before it escalates.

For some reason, I'm sort of way horny and not at the same time. I don't necessarily feel horny, but I keep finding myself doing something sexual. It's like I don't think, I just do..

Ok so you guys might think I'm crazy for this, but I have my reasons..

Well, the last two days, I did what I had done before again,... Took SJW made in tea, same amount, same two days in a row..

And today I went to test my erection, and wow.. ! Still a 10/10 but in fact this time I was able to last as long as I wanted while having sex.. Had to force myself to orgasm..

So it appears the SJW didn't affect me the same way this time... Perhaps it was because the first time was the first time it was introduced to my system so my system probably overreacted.

This is pretty cool..

Now, as I've been saying I've been feeling nonchalant about everything..

Well things have been taking a different turn lately..

Nowadays I've been feeling really happy all the time.. And ever since I started with the two days of SJW I've been feeling extremely happy, and also have been feeling fearless.

For example, today I went riding a jet ski on the river near my house.

I sort of am a wuss when it comes to deep water (lakes, rivers, oceans)... I mean I hate and fear being in deep dark water. I've been like that as long as I can remember.

So the last time I rode a jet ski I was terrified.. I was looking over in the water and would get that sort of feeling you get when looking down off of a large building..

But not today.. I was fearless..

In fact I wanted to ride faster and farther, longer and I even found myself just chilling not moving, just looking over into the water.

At this point I actually wanted to be in these deep waters..

What is going on here?

Everything has changed about me.. I hardly if ever get upset, I am mostly happy all the time, my fear has shot way down and I have been feeling really confident and courageous..

I feel like a million dollars. It's crazy.

Ok so you guys might think I'm crazy for this, but I have my reasons..

Well, the last two days, I did what I had done before again,... Took SJW made in tea, same amount, same two days in a row..

And today I went to test my erection, and wow.. ! Still a 10/10 but in fact this time I was able to last as long as I wanted while having sex.. Had to force myself to orgasm..

So it appears the SJW didn't affect me the same way this time... Perhaps it was because the first time was the first time it was introduced to my system so my system probably overreacted.

This is pretty cool..

Now, as I've been saying I've been feeling nonchalant about everything..

Well things have been taking a different turn lately..

Nowadays I've been feeling really happy all the time.. And ever since I started with the two days of SJW I've been feeling extremely happy, and also have been feeling fearless.

For example, today I went riding a jet ski on the river near my house.

I sort of am a wuss when it comes to deep water (lakes, rivers, oceans)... I mean I hate and fear being in deep dark water. I've been like that as long as I can remember.

So the last time I rode a jet ski I was terrified.. I was looking over in the water and would get that sort of feeling you get when looking down off of a large building..

But not today.. I was fearless..

In fact I wanted to ride faster and farther, longer and I even found myself just chilling not moving, just looking over into the water.

At this point I actually wanted to be in these deep waters..

What is going on here?

Everything has changed about me.. I hardly if ever get upset, I am mostly happy all the time, my fear has shot way down and I have been feeling really confident and courageous..

I feel like a million dollars. It's crazy.

Because your body has been exposed to SJW recently, you probably responded faster this time. I think you're feeling the therapeutic effects of SJW. I'd be careful playing with fire however. I'm glad you are feeling better. Maybe it's better to quit while you're ahead and see if the progress stays? 

• Administrator

It could also be a window, see The Windows and Waves Pattern of Stabilization

Wishing you many more!

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

This is extremely valuable information, please keep us updated.

Because your body has been exposed to SJW recently, you probably responded faster this time. I think you're feeling the therapeutic effects of SJW. I'd be careful playing with fire however. I'm glad you are feeling better. Maybe it's better to quit while you're ahead and see if the progress stays?

I agree. This sounds about right. And I think I will. I only planned on taking the two day dosage like I did last time... From here on out, I want to see how long these effects will last.

It could also be a window, see The Windows and Waves Pattern of Stabilization

Wishing you many more!

Thank you. That's was very helpful. I think that's what I'm feeling.

This is extremely valuable information, please keep us updated.

Will do.

So today was quite like the other days.

Nonchalant. No ambition, no excitement, no stress and worries, no fears, no desire for much of anything.

I know this sounds like a bad thing, but for some reason, the sum of all these things has me feeling quite content and happy.

I think I'm just happy because I'm not worrying about anything. So that causes me to be happy, not that I'm happy because of anything else.

Again, erection was great 10/10 easy. I'm still feeling pretty horny a lot, I am thinking that is the residue of the herbs I took.

I estimate it should take at least a couple weeks for these effects to subside.

I feel pretty numb, but not at the same time..

For example: food still tastes pleasant, I just don't have much craving or desire to eat.

I have been sleeping a lot though.. Kind of lethargic, but that could be from a combination of things.

I like the way I feel though, like how I mentioned yesterday I was able to have fun in an environment that has always terrified me..

When people cut me off, I don't care...

When around people, I feel no shyness or intimidation whatsoever..

When faced with problems or issues I just handle them..

When I happen to get upset (not very often), I'll be upset for like a few seconds and then it goes away, and I'm still not even that upset, more like annoyed..

Also, strangely, pet peeves don't seem to affect me as strong either (like when someone annoying or smelly is around me)..

I feel like I don't notice other people around me as much anymore either, as in I don't look over at notice people much or look at people much..

Who wouldn't love to feel this way?

One bad thing about this ordeal is that I've been feeling also a numbness to consequences..

For example, when I went jet skiing, I was so busy having fun that I was flying around the river doing 50mph..

One boat pulled up to me and like 6 people on it got all pissed off at me saying I splashed them and that I need to slow down..

Immediately I felt terrible as this is something I don't normally do (harm or trouble others) so I apologized very sincerely as I didn't even know it happened not did I know that there was a slower speed limit in that area..

But these people kept looking at me so pissed off and wouldn't accept my sincere apology that I started to get pissed off..

They drove off and I followed them.. I almost wanted to follow them and splash them some more and/or just drive around and taunt them because I felt their attitude was uncalled for..

But luckily, since also I don't really get stressed or upset as much I just drove off..

Today was pretty much like the rest.

Very nonchalant about everything. Erection quality still the same.

In fact, my ex was flipping out on me.. And this time (for the first time) I didn't really even care. I replied in a calm manner and did t even resort to insults as she did. And I didn't let the conversation escalate as normally it would.

I feel so good about feeling like this. It is very nice to not stress issues, but to just handle them.

I feel like I am able to think more logically and less emotionally.

Time also seems to fly nowadays. I don't think of time really much anymore.

Again, erection was great 10/10 easy. I'm still feeling pretty horny a lot

Please tell us more.

I've just been feeling horny like I have never been before. Everyday at some point in the day it just hits me like a Mack truck unexpectedly. Usually I only get that horny after about a day or two. I actually don't really even like the feeling right now.

Please tell us more.

I've just been feeling horny like I have never been before. Everyday at some point in the day it just hits me like a Mack truck unexpectedly. Usually I only get that horny after about a day or two. I actually don't really even like the feeling right now.

Did you feel this way when you were riding the Jet Ski?

Please tell us more.

Did you feel this way when you were riding the Jet Ski?

Not at all. But I was having the time of my life on it.

• Mentor

?Sounds like you are healed, you dont need this site anymore?  Fantastic!  Well done!  Enjoy your healed life, and let us know how your erections are going in 12 months!  Good luck  :)

Maybe its time to settle and get married perhaps?

1992 Dothiepin 375mg 8 weeks, exhaustion/depression.  Serotonin syndrome, oh yes!  seizures . Fell pregnant, 3rd baby, Nitrous Oxide, 3 weeks mental hospital pp psychosis. zoloft tegretol.

Feb 1996 ct tegretol, tapered Zoloft 8 weeks. as (unexpectedly)  pregnant. Steven died after 3 days.(Zolft HLHS baby).  98 had run in with Paxil, 2 tablets, 3 weeks taper, survived.
2005..menopause? exhausted again. Zyprexa, mad in three days, fallout....  Seroquel, Effexor, tegretol,   and 8 years of self destruction. Failed taper.
Damn 1/4 valium... nuts again! .fallout, zoloft 100mg  seroquol 400mg mirtazapine 45 mg  tegretol 400mg.  Mid 14 3 month taper. Nov 14 CRASH.
Mid 15 ....   75mg  seroquel,  3 x 1800mg SJW  2 week window end of December followed by 6 week wave
5/2 68mg seroquel, 2.5 x 1800mg SJW::::20/2 61mg seroquel, 2.5 x  SJW::: 26/2 54mg seroquel, 2 x SJW::::21/3 43mg seroquel, 1 x 2700SJW :::: 23/4 36mg seroquel 1 x 1800 SJW
15/5 33mg seroquel, 1 x SJW::::   28/5 30mg seroquel, 1 x SJW::::;  18/6 25mg seroquel 1/2 SJW::::, 11/7 21mg seroquel 1/2 SJW::, 26/7 18mg seroquel 1/2 SJW:::, 9/8 12mg seroquel :::, 16/8 6mg seroquel ;;;;, 12/9 0 jump.

23/9  3mg.....,  27/9 0mg.  Reinstated, 6mg, then 12mg.............  LIGHTBULB MOMENT,  I have  MTHFR 2x mutations.  CFS and issues with MOULD in my home. So I left home, and working 150km away during week, loving it.

Oh was hard, panic attacks first week, gone now, along with the mould issues.

For example, when I went jet skiing, I was so busy having fun that I was flying around the river doing 50mph..

One boat pulled up to me and like 6 people on it got all pissed off at me saying I splashed them and that I need to slow down..

But these people kept looking at me so pissed off and wouldn't accept my sincere apology that I started to get pissed off..

They drove off and I followed them.. I almost wanted to follow them and splash them some more and/or just drive around and taunt them because I felt their attitude was uncalled for..

It seems like you were in a relatively serious conflict with these other men that were passively hanging out on the boat.  I can imagine that if I were sitting on a boat, drinking a beer and having a peaceful and engaging chat with some of my buddies, and some guy on a jet ski came by and produced a bunch of waves and got us wet, that I'd be very upset.  Interestingly, sometimes during a significant male/male encounter or any encounter that increases adrenaline, cortisol, norepineprhine, etc, a sexual arousal may occur completely unbeknownst to the perpetrator.  So not only would I be upset at some guy on a Jet Ski causing my boat to end up in your wake, spilling my drinks and having my food roll around, etc., but if this perpetrator was also sporting a 10/10 (easy) erection (girth and length), I'd be proportionally more aggravated - on top of everything else. 

Even if this wasn't the case, perhaps your flaccid hang was much fuller and more easily noticeable?

It seems like you were in a relatively serious conflict with these other men that were passively hanging out on the boat. I can imagine that if I were sitting on a boat, drinking a beer and having a peaceful and engaging chat with some of my buddies, and some guy on a jet ski came by and produced a bunch of waves and got us wet, that I'd be very upset. Interestingly, sometimes during a significant male/male encounter or any encounter that increases adrenaline, cortisol, norepineprhine, etc, a sexual arousal may occur completely unbeknownst to the perpetrator. So not only would I be upset at some guy on a Jet Ski causing my boat to end up in your wake, spilling my drinks and having my food roll around, etc., but if this perpetrator was also sporting a 10/10 (easy) erection (girth and length), I'd be proportionally more aggravated - on top of everything else.

Even if this wasn't the case, perhaps your flaccid hang was much fuller and more easily noticeable?

I don't know if you're being comical, but I thought that was humorous. No I wasn't sporting any extra hardware down there. I was more shocked than anything.

Let me clarify.

It was a boat of people, that were driving. They weren't relaxing, they were moving. The boat had maybe 3 guys and 3 girls. I didn't see any drinks. What blew me away was how every single one of them was staring at me as if I just ran over a baby with a hummer and laughed about it. They looked disgusted. I apologized like seven times and they didn't even accept my apology.. It was probably the most sincere apology in my entire life.

Even though I was having a lot of fun and driving faster than I should have been in that area, I was not following close to other boats.. I fact I don't know where this person came from.. I think they rode up behind me too close and I probably made a swift turn not knowing anyone was behind and thus they got splashed.

It probably wasn't a wave splash, since the jet ski didn't make much of any waves nor was the boats edge that low to the water. This particular jet ski is the kind that shoots that stream of water about 8 feet high from the rear. I imagine that's what hit them.. But in order for that to hit them they'd have to be behind me. And close...

It's like if someone rear ends you because you step on the brakes suddenly and they try to blame you for stopping. Hello. You shouldn't be following so closely.

It seems like you were in a relatively serious conflict with these other men that were passively hanging out on the boat. I can imagine that if I were sitting on a boat, drinking a beer and having a peaceful and engaging chat with some of my buddies, and some guy on a jet ski came by and produced a bunch of waves and got us wet, that I'd be very upset. Interestingly, sometimes during a significant male/male encounter or any encounter that increases adrenaline, cortisol, norepineprhine, etc, a sexual arousal may occur completely unbeknownst to the perpetrator. So not only would I be upset at some guy on a Jet Ski causing my boat to end up in your wake, spilling my drinks and having my food roll around, etc., but if this perpetrator was also sporting a 10/10 (easy) erection (girth and length), I'd be proportionally more aggravated - on top of everything else.

It was a boat of people, that were driving. They weren't relaxing, they were moving. The boat had maybe 3 guys and 3 girls. I didn't see any drinks. What blew me away was how every single one of them was staring at me as if I just ran over a baby with a hummer and laughed about it. They looked disgusted. I apologized like seven times and they didn't even accept my apology.. It was probably the most sincere apology in my entire life.

It honestly sounds like there was something about you that really bothered them - and if I had to guess, I'd say you were probably sporting an involuntary 10/10 (easy) erection (length and girth) and they all noticed it quite obviously.  Why else would they be looking at you disgustingly? 

There aren't really any other plausible scenarios.

Haha no.. That didn't happen.

So lately I've been feeling really good. The stress has been way down. Skys are blue. Air is fresh. No but seriously I've been on cloud nine.

My libido has shot way down in the last few days. I haven't done anything sexual in about 3 days and it feels great because it was feeling overbearing before.

Although, still in my sleep I get crazy erections.. As hard as I ever had and they don't go away no matter how much I toss and turn.

Also my flaccid seems to be hanging thicker and fuller.

I don't think I can say the nonchalant effects have wore off the least bit. And quite frankly I love it.

So I'm still nonchalant. Sex drive way down.

It feels good I must say. It's like I don't need or want anything,, a forever state of contentment.

Erections still solid in sleep. I haven't been trying them out otherwise since I haven't been engaging in sexual activities. I imagine it should be the same though.

One thing I noticed though is I've been sick for a few days so I've been taking things like cough medicine, NyQuil, Ibuprofen, flexerol, etc. and these must have boosted the nonchalantness because I've been feeling super carefree.