Since my page is closed! Yay!

Very last post. I've been here for 10+ years. Ha-ha-ha! ~100 odd posts! (Beat that, ya' spammers!)

Half my posts are just videos/songs.

"Success!"
I added tags I thought would apply.
Everything is great now. It did take 5 years, at least.

(Longer than some, shorter than others.)

Take care of yourself! Be patient,

'Give yourself a break!' (SUPER BOLD)

Want some classics? 

and finally, the one most people know.

♪ ♫ "I love you truly dear!" ♫ ♪ ... I do, even if I don't know you. I can't help but loving you.

Mua-ha-ha-ha! I think I have had a "Pre-Mature Burial!"

Ha-ha-ha! Enjoy my videos, eat my dust! And classics! "Ray Milland."

If the 1962 trailer is too sensitive. You need a new pair of shorts. Ah-ha-ha-ha!

Sorry, oops! I'm a cool and tough guy! (Take it easy!) "You ain't seen nothin' yet!"

Whoops! I read Allen Poe already! Ha-ha-ha-ha!

I'm so desensitized from trauma... I can hardly tell what people find bothersome! I'm a stone.

I am diagnosed with PTSD! Ha-ha-ha! Made of sugar, are you?

I wonder why I wear 3-piece suits and use brylcreem. (Kidding!)

Cya! Recovery comes for most everyone, in time! Bye-bye!

This is a final bump, on my account, as I move on.

Whatever!

Wait! Wait! Wait again, things will change with time.

Give yourself some time. Like it takes true love to......................

I Am Not A Medical Professional! 👨‍⚕️

Prescribed Various SSRI's/SNRI, Benzos and One Anti-Psychotic at 16, in 2009.

Fluoxetine 10mg - 1 Month. Switch to Venlafaxine 75-150mg for 3-5 months. Switch to Sertraline 50-100mg for 6-9 months. Risperidone added. (Suicide attempt, Akathisia) Cold turkey. Eventual taper of Sertraline.

Clonazepam 0.5mg 1X daily for 1 month, as I switched from Venlafaxine to Sertraline. About 3 months of Sertraline with no improvement, Risperidone was added @ 0.25mg-0.5mg for one week. Then raised to 0.75 and 1mg after another week. With 100mg Sertraline daily. Then raised to 1.5Mg after a check-up.

Sudden stop of Risperidone. After suicide attempt.

A self-taper, because I didn't trust doctors. Removing Sertraline XR beads from 100mg capsules, over 5-9 months. Which I would consider too hasty, in retrospect. I am recovered from all medication side effects!

My success story: 

I have taken many prescriptions/drugs, with/without a script. Most any prescription/illicit/grey market drug type. Searching for relief from/as, anxiety/Sleep-aids. All drugs are long ago. By God's will, I will stop Nicotine. (Cigarettes are out the window! I can breathe again.)

He's saved me more than once.

Posted (edited)

Since I have so few posts. Have some more songs that are clean. I Left out the 80's... Pet Shop? Mud Honey? A-ha?  Minor Threat? The Clash?

♪ "Don't go hiding in the shade!" ♪

A-ha! 

♫ "I dream myself alive!" ♫ "All I can say is it doesn't have to be this way!"

Right well. 

.-.. .- ... - -..-. --- ..-. -..-. -- -.-- -..-. -.- .. -. -.. -..-. ... - .. .-.. .-.. -..-. ... - -. -.. -. -..-. .- .-.. .. -.-. . -..-. .. -. -..-. -.-. .... .- .. -. ... -.-.--
Can't post that one. I'm the last of my kind. Still standing! F-bombs in the chorus. Haha- decode the morse!

Morse? Hahaha. I think I am "the last of my kind." (The 2010 live version/ edit is great)

Oh, here is a great one. A hidden grunge gem!

♪ "There's no going back to to the place we started from, all secrets known." ♪

Good-bye. I'm here in the background... Way--- in the back. I have a box-office seat. Next to the announcers.
I'm on top of the ball game. I don't say much. I have been watching the entire time.

(I could post some older AIC, but it's mostly about Heroin. Jerry Cantrell has 2 great albums but they are pretty dark.)

I could post Blondie [Heart Of Glass] or [Call me]

How about haha... Edits: because I am a mentor!

Take care of yourself.
You can do it. I did!

Bye except for PM's.

Edited by CharlieBrown
2010 live! Gotta move on!

Fluoxetine 10mg - 1 Month. Switch to Venlafaxine 75-150mg for 3-5 months. Switch to Sertraline 50-100mg for 6-9 months. Risperidone added. (Suicide attempt, Akathisia) Cold turkey. Eventual taper of Sertraline.

Clonazepam 0.5mg 1X daily for 1 month, as I switched from Venlafaxine to Sertraline. About 3 months of Sertraline with no improvement, Risperidone was added @ 0.25mg-0.5mg for one week. Then raised to 0.75 and 1mg after another week. With 100mg Sertraline daily. Then raised to 1.5Mg after a check-up.

A self-taper, because I didn't trust doctors. Removing Sertraline XR beads from 100mg capsules, over 5-9 months. Which I would consider too hasty, in retrospect. I am recovered from all medication side effects!

My success story: 

I have taken many prescriptions/drugs, with/without a script. Most any prescription/illicit/grey market drug type. Searching for relief from/as, anxiety/Sleep-aids. All drugs are long ago. By God's will, I will stop Nicotine. (Cigarettes are out the window! I can breathe again.)

Posted (edited)

I found a clean version... There's nothing bad: "I love Dr. Sally!" *Smoooooooch*
Because I am a Joker! ... The movie is rated R. Bad for some, I don't feel much but empathy, it is a film that provokes many feelings.
You won't see anything violent in this clip!
Mental issues? Hahahahaha! "♪ Don't pretend that you know me, 'cause I don't even know myself! ♪"

That's it! I spin, I dance, I kiss old women. I wear suits. And polished shoes. Ha-ha-ha-ha!

I could have posted the Jimmy Durante lyrics... But I searched and found this. No violence. SMILE!

You'll get by! You might cry, but "light up your face with gladness, hide every trace of sadness, although a tear... maybe ever so near..."

That non-violent video was not easy to find Ha-ahha! Gah! Ha-hahaha!

♫ Happy we'll be beyond the sea! And never again I'll go sailin'! ♫

So many stress-filled posts! Just wait a little longer!

Bye-bye! I'm sailin'!

"Ray Noble and Orchestra - Al Bowlly" ♪ "Blue Moon" ♪

~120 posts since late 2013. It's all here/there. You probably won't have any questions.
I'm busy in my box-office now. (not really, just PM me)

Take care of yourself.

Love you!

Recovery does come!

Don't count the days. Many things take time.
Bye-b'y!

I am really gone now. ;)

There, a more positive note ♪♫ to leave on. My success seems curt to me.
I really do care. Why am I still here? For you! Yes, you!

Edit: I do have nightmares and daymares, of being buried alive or things of the sort.

I hope you are OK!
Ha-haha! "Cold, Dry, Stone." Except it's mostly wet/rainy or hello snow! Canada!
♫ "Not to worry icy rocks still move!" ♫

Edited by CharlieBrown
Trauma Desensitization, Buried alive or Drowning, locked in a dungeon, trapped in a well. HAHAHA!

My success story: 

Posted (edited)

So many songs I could add. Buddy Rich, Sam Cooke. Hip-hop! (Too harsh)
How about some more? Because I listen to everything.
Now you can too. Instead of reading more sad news.

30's, 50's 60's 70's 80's 90's 00's and 40's. I couldn't remember my favorite song from 1942.

It has a lot of remakes! But Kalamazoo is great!

And the beat goes on!

Right-o! That's it. I could post other stuff but it's not clean enough!

How did I forget Passio?

HAHA! I write a lot. I don't know how you all have so many posts!
Mu---hahahahahaha! I'm really-really gone now. That's enough!

Edited by CharlieBrown
I won't post Mozart! Ha-ah!

My success story: 

Posted (edited)

123 - Nov. 2013! I've been healed for years! Just wait and wait again!

123 is a good number!

I actually like "Adam's Lament" the most. That took 10 minutes to find the right version. I listen to a 1:07 hour version from a cathedral.

I could not find the full version without video. Everything is now pay to listen.

I have to hide it because it's a stage art show. Mine is from 2016. The internet has grown lamer and lamer.

(Charlie Brown Clips Gone!)

Страсти по Адаму - Роберт Уилсон 2015 | Adam`s passion - Robert Wilson 2015 (youtube.com)

There is a male bum, and lots of fog. You can see his privates if you look. Don't click the link if you can't handle artistic nudity!

DON'T CLICK THE LINK IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE  ARTISTIC NUDITY. HE'S ON STAGE. IT'S OPERA.

Or you can listen and read the subtitles. It's an hour + of orchestra.

The story that goes with it. Some versions are "passion" others are "lament." I'm pretty sure it's lament. 

No one cares, But I really missed the 50's! "Life could be a dream!" *Scat* Sh-boom-sh-boom!

Also, No one cares, the lyrics quoted before are actually: ♫ "Not to worry ICE COVERED ROCKS still move!" ♫

I only posted a softer song. Those two AIC albums are, not great for someone in distress!
I didn't realise that till now. Some songs are great "keep on truckin'" others are sad... Oh well. (♪ Black Gives Way To Blue ♪)

Just remember, "Don't pretend that you know me, 'cause I don't even know myself"

If I bothered, you with a post. "What size you wear? I wear 10's. Let's see if you can fit your feet!"

That's it. I will drift away... I see you looking at my profile! I've always been hiding back------- over here!

Tricked ya! I will always respond to a PM.

Because this is my LAST POST
SPAM!!!!

annnnnnnd.... SMILE!

I do, through the tears. Now that I can cry again!

Edited by CharlieBrown
Eat Spam! Smile! Canned meat is tasty! Artistic nudity is not for everyone!

My success story: 

• 2 months later...

I can't seem to leave. I am distant.

I pop back in and read mostly. Comment once in a "Blue moon."

When something "touches a nerve."

I can't say this on the more serious sections.

Ha! Everything on this site is a hot wire!

Consider this page my new slow, pop in. Saying, things are still great.

Medication wise! I hope you are feeling a little better. Maybe next month!

It takes so long! Don't count the days.

I can see over a dozen people looking at my profile in a month. I keep that hidden. ;) 

♪ I'm a scat man! ♪ 

I will check my email. That is always PM connected. I disconnected other alerts.

What!?  A Remix!? 45 minutes!? "Cher, Snap!, Haddaway, Corona, La Bouche, Aqua" and more!

Ahhhh! I cant stop making it a video. I want a hyperlink.

Gracious me! 30 minutes in and there is some questionable language! It's a bit too sexual.

It's not cooperating and the time limit is up. Poof! It's Scatman Remixed a dozen times.

Ha, put it on in the background at a low volume. If you like the tunes. Read whatever on the site.

Or it's quite alright. Would you ♪ Get on the floor and dance with me? ♪  MJ "On The Floor!" ♪ 1979!

There's a chance for grooving! Let's bring back "Groovy" baby!

Edited by CharlieBrown
Language in link removed.

My success story: 

• 2 weeks later...

It wasn't long. But I am here to remind you to be patient. Wait, and wait again! Next month might feel the same, but you are changing!

This was a home-made video by Mike as he isolated himself after his friend's suicide.

The entire album is home-made/made in his home studio. Before 2020 and all that.

Now, I'm not Fred Astaire but...

"♫ Strange, how a dreary world can suddenly change. To a world as bright as the evening star! Queer, what a difference once your vision is clear, and you see thing's as they really are! I used to be colour blind, but I met you and now I find. There's green in the grass, there's gold in the moon, there's blue in the skies! That semi-circle that was always hanging about... Is not a storm cloud, it's a rainbow, you brought the colours out! Believe me it's really true, til I met you, I never knew a setting sun, could paint such beautiful skies. I never knew there were such lovely colours, and the big surprise is the red in your cheeks, the gold in your hair, the blue in your eye's! ♫"

Hold on! I'm dealing with junk, I shant share on this site. Recovery from medication damage comes.

Just wait! Take care of yourself! You know how you feel.

I'm obviously doing well medication wise, if you couldn't tell.

Let's dance, I'll even hold the opposite hand, and dance opposite. What joy the old films bring me.

I hope you like them.

I'm sitting here in my box-office. No one talks to me. They focus on their page.

Oh well. I will probably be here until my children take too much of my time.

I care for you. Bye for a while!

(That's a new feature, hiding if it was edited or not!)

Edited by CharlieBrown
Bolded intro/Love being a mentor fixing typos/Oh, he says S. (poo) a few times in the song nothing else.

My success story: 

On 9/25/2024 at 8:27 AM, CharlieBrown said:

I'm sitting here in my box-office. No one talks to me. They focus on their page.

I read all of your posts.

• 15mg Remeron/Mirtazapine November starting 2022 (severe physical side effects)
  • Attempted to taper off January 2023, ended up having a major breakdown and going up to 30mg, took weeks to stabilise
  • 1 month taper  to 0mg
  • Last dose April 2023
  • Severe withdrawal syndrome with many physical symptoms

Summary: 5 months using Mirtazapine, including 1 month taper ending late April 2023. Severe withdrawal since.

2 hours ago, LukeUK said:

I read all of your posts.

To add to this, I would gladly email you and it is referenced several times, but I cannot find your email address.

If you are still open to receiving emails, let me know please.

• 15mg Remeron/Mirtazapine November starting 2022 (severe physical side effects)
  • Attempted to taper off January 2023, ended up having a major breakdown and going up to 30mg, took weeks to stabilise
  • 1 month taper  to 0mg
  • Last dose April 2023
  • Severe withdrawal syndrome with many physical symptoms

Summary: 5 months using Mirtazapine, including 1 month taper ending late April 2023. Severe withdrawal since.

16 hours ago, LukeUK said:

To add to this, I would gladly email you and it is referenced several times, but I cannot find your email address.

If you are still open to receiving emails, let me know please.

I certainly am willing to talk. My email is old and "secret." I have only shared it with a few. (Sometimes that was a mistake)

It won't take more than 2 weeks for a response. Usually.

Wow!? All of them? Oh, there is only ~130 posts in 11 years.

♪ ♫ Master! Apprentice! Heartborne, 7th Seeker! Warrior! Disciple! In me the Wishmaster! ♫ ♪

Some of Y'all post so much. I am laughing. It's great I can laugh again. 

Recovery takes time. 1000+ messages in 3 years is not going to make you feel better. Commenting made me feel bad.

I preferred reading, about people who were doing well.

I still don't have a hell-phone. I'm not buying one of those microwaves. 

They ruin your attention span, memory and degrade your vocabulary. They make you impatient and more.

(I don't have a medical paper for that. But you know it's the case with cellphone addiction.)

If you PM me on this site. I will have an alert at the top of my very clean inbox. Letting me know someone from this site has messaged me.

Sorry, I keep my email private. It's for the best.

Just as I do, my page viewership. It absolutely astounds me. Every time I log-in. I click view/hide. It's always new names!

You stalking me? Hahaha! I'm kidding.

All I post is music and everything's great, medication wise. The most serious thing I commented on was "Suicide" ... Not much else.

Maybe the rare medical information post, or something. But it takes too much time to find the accurate information. Plus, I link or quote a medical paper. To show what I am saying is not my opinion. (I suppose those posts are worth reading)

How about some Mister Rogers? ♪"Everybody's fancy!"♪

The older versions are the best. They changed the lyrics in the late 80's.

I'm no longer a "mentor."

I don't think I post enough "support" on other people's pages. (It's gravy. I don't mind.)

I'm sorry, I do not have the time to read 3-12 pages of forum. To write one comment.

(I don't want to repeat something someone has already said.)

I'm here! In my box-office. Watching the ball game. 1952 World Series, Game 7 Yankees at Dodgers. Boy what a game!

Before the Dodgers were Californian. I love baseball! Before steroids and helmets. 100mph Baseballs flying at you!

With great players like George Selkirk or Van Lingle Mungo. Pitchers who were also schoolteachers. Because playing baseball in the 30's... They didn't make exorbitant amounts of cash.

There is Yogi Berra and so many, awesome talented players. 30-35 was the end of Babe Ruth's career. I listen to radio baseball!

I'm happy to talk to you privately. About hobbies or interests. Or your personal issue(s).

Take what I say with a grain of salt. I would read for myself, at least 2 trusted sources.

Not me. I'm just some guy on the web. You know where I live! I'm not a Dr. !

Thanks for letting me know. No one comments. I feel like I'm talking to myself!

Well Wishes! @LukeUK

(The main reason my email is secret. Is because it's my real name.)

Edited by CharlieBrown
Email name reveal

My success story: 

Wow, I spooked off for an hour there. I meant to re-post this great video!

ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE!

Never Give up!

It's about cancer, but also perseverance. How things have improved in cancer research. Things can improve with medication side-effects. I always tell my Dr.s that SSRI's damaged me. I know that things can get better!

Edited by CharlieBrown
ending

My success story: 

On 6/14/2024 at 2:02 AM, CharlieBrown said:

Oh, here is a great one. A hidden grunge gem!

♪ "There's no going back to to the place we started from, all secrets known." ♪

Finally this song gets the respect it deserves!

2009-2010: Lexapro, Zoloft, Abilify (tapered without much incident)
July 27-31, 2022: 10mg fluoxetine ☠️
August 2-3, 2022: 37.5mg venlaxafine ☠️

@Prozaster

On 9/27/2024 at 10:44 AM, Prozaster said:

Finally this song gets the respect it deserves!

You can thank Why THIS is Alice In Chains Best Song (youtube.com) Rick Beato. For reminding me this is a great song.

I've been listening to AIC for years. You can't post most of it here. But this album (very under-rated) has some of their best songs.

Quite a few great ones. I like "Acid Bubble" But some might take umbrage with me posting it. So, I shant!

Considering their ~8+ year career and then hiatus. Jerry Cantrell's solo albums. That include all the other AIC members. Except one.

They are one of my favorite bands. Many other songs I can't post because it's too "Hardcore." Or the lyrics are not for some.

Not many in distress want to hear some of that. I did, the whole time. But there are rules! I've been here a while.

I do my best to not break the rules.

Whoops! I did, a few times. Whatever. I asked for strikes! No one lashed me! (Don't break the rules, I mistakenly did and was forgiven.)

♫" B-b-baby you ain't seen nothin' yet! B-b-b-baby!" ♫

But that song. "All Secrets Known" It's one of the best. From many albums. If you like grunge.

Which is also not a genre that is conducive to recovery, depending on one's mindset.

You have few posts. (8 right now) Beat my record in 10 years! Haha!  

More importantly, take care of yourself. Wait.

Speak to others. Strangers even. "Stranger Danger!" Hahaha! I don't know if you understand that reference.

I'm getting older now.

Ha-haha! "Groaning like a geezer! ♪ Feel yourself a' crackin' like an old has-been... Look at yourself old man, you've got multiple chins... ♪"

You've got this. Even Mr. Krab's went on a "Panty Raid" in this episode. At his own mother's house!

"Eugine?! What are you doing with my bloomers!?"

I can be serious and blunt too. If need be.

I had to edit in this other 10 second spongebob clip.

"You're good! Keep going! ..."

You're good! You're good! (youtube.com)

TERRY FOX! PERSEVERE!

My success story: 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy