Self Love and Forgiveness

FeralCatman

For those with some form of trauma, especially developmental trauma, healing from these medications can be especially tough because your nervous system is already on shaky ground from the trauma. As you go through this process withdrawal and your trauma history will feed on each other. I know because this is what I am going through having had multiple traumas throughout my life including developmental trauma. I am lucky to be retired and have stable income and my own home. I live alone and have no other responsibility other than myself so I have full control over my days. Many do not which makes this even harder. My advice for those dealing with the double whammy of withdrawal and trauma is, to the best of your ability and resources, cut yourself a F****** break any chance you can. Don't be ashamed to or afraid to focus on yourself for now. It's not selfish, it's necessary to get through this. There will be time for other things and other people later. Take the time to make yourself okay before you go back to being okay for other people. 😉✌️😺😺😺

Current Psychiatric Medications

1. Paxil 10mg daily (a.m.) 2017 - Present
  2. Carbamazepine IR  150 mg twice daily (300mg Daily) 2011 - Present (Currently Tapering)

Past Psychiatric Medications From 1994 to August 2021   Seroquel (in Recovery since August 2021 final dose 6.25mg), Depakote, Lithium, Risperidone, Xanax, Lamotrigene, Olanzapine, Lorazepam, Welbutrin, Trazodone, Oxazepam, Gabapentin, Abilify, Topiramate, Prazosin, Ambien (See Attached Spreadsheet And Seroquel Tapering And WIthdrawal Summary)

Current Non Psychiatric Medications Levothyroxine 88mcg (a.m.)-Vitamin D3 1000 IU (p.m.)-Fexofenadine 180 mg twice daily -Clonidine 0.1 mg (p.m.)-Azelastine / Ipratropium / Nasacort Nasal Spray

Other - Fish Oil Twice Daily-Multi-Vitamin (a.m.)-Vitamin C 1000mg Daily (a.m.)-Saline Nasal Spray-Salsalate 750mg twice daily PRN, Diclofenac Gel on affected joint PRN-Magnesium Citrate 250mg twice daily

Quitting Seroquel_A Vacation In Hell_Redacted.pdf

Other Documents https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/topic/26099-feralcatman-recovering-from-seroquel/?do=findComment&comment=633907

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy