If you find useful information here, your gift would help keep this site going. Our staff is entirely volunteer.

Photo

uncomfortablynumb: Withdrawal Symptoms or Anxiety/Depression

• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

#181 chrona

chrona

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Locationsf,ca

Posted 06 May 2017 - 08:37 PM

https://joettecalabr...nia-homeopathy/

I think I used another web page and used nux vomica* (please see warning re this here #1, here #2 and here #3 ).   coffee is recommended a lot.  try all of them,  they're cheap.  

yes, the binaural beats and the hypnosis have to be done with a decent comfortable head phone. 

I can't find the hypnosis I used but I googled and there were 10 of them.   I also am still 5 years later addicted to podcasts of one kind or another to sleep.  for a while,  it was cosmology.  then it was a BBC program about obscure topics call 'in our time',   I am into a buddhist teacher right now with a sweet manner and soft voice...  it has to be interesting but not exciting.  the ASMR is a trip I promise.  you have to find the one that rings your bells. 

I am in a crisis state but I do actually sleep and the stuff above,  fine-tuned according to your desires,  can truly help.  

Edited by ChessieCat, 06 May 2017 - 11:41 PM.
Added links warning re nux vomica

many years ago given sinequan for depression bad reaction so tiny dose of meleril to balance... quit after a year or so c/t

years pass no drugs

reg doc had me try all of the  a/d bc of upset due to divorce.  couldn't handle any.  took klonopin to sleep .5 mg  2003

taper klonopin

hooked on tramadol accidentally. 2006-2008 husband had migraines and took them like candy. so i became dependent too.  c/t  2008

diagnosis of porphyria after years of symptoms,  then toxic event made me really ill.

gabapentin 300mg every 3 hours , 6x day.

propranolol   180 mg  6x / day

since 2012

clonazepam prescribed as 1 mg / day  but beginning to take more to deal with withdrawals and sleeplessness

#182 chrona

chrona

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Locationsf,ca

Posted 06 May 2017 - 08:50 PM

amendment to my previous post.  re homeopathy,  I meant coffea cruda and spell check changed it.  it is the remedy I have seen recommended the most though I haven't taken it.  I hope you know that homeopathy is sugar pills and it makes no sense at all why it works but sometimes it really does.   I experienced this in an emergency with extreme tooth pain for a whole night in which I was away from civilization and could get no help other than these silly pills. all night I sucked on one after another and got through it.

Edited by scallywag, 07 May 2017 - 08:30 AM.
last merged post

many years ago given sinequan for depression bad reaction so tiny dose of meleril to balance... quit after a year or so c/t

years pass no drugs

reg doc had me try all of the  a/d bc of upset due to divorce.  couldn't handle any.  took klonopin to sleep .5 mg  2003

taper klonopin

hooked on tramadol accidentally. 2006-2008 husband had migraines and took them like candy. so i became dependent too.  c/t  2008

diagnosis of porphyria after years of symptoms,  then toxic event made me really ill.

gabapentin 300mg every 3 hours , 6x day.

propranolol   180 mg  6x / day

since 2012

clonazepam prescribed as 1 mg / day  but beginning to take more to deal with withdrawals and sleeplessness

#183 Altostrata

Altostrata

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,091 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco, CA

Posted 13 May 2017 - 10:40 PM

UN, please read the responses to the topic you started, Complete inability to fall asleep

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.